Forum Member of the Week - 30 - Stigmo

I feel like you were one of the first people to do a collaboration with me and were super supportive when I was just getting started. I also believe your soundcloud profile was the first of the Auxy community that I started following and always get excited when I see a new post is up from you. As far as your music, they all have a super club vibe and wish I could be in a club having a beer jamming to your tunes in the background before I couldn’t take it any more and slam my beer back and hit the dance floor. Congrats on this weeks forum member of the week. Hope you get great useful or at least uplifting motivational comments. Keep making those fire bangers!

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words mate! I still remember you as being the first person on this forum who contacted me, liking my tracks, so thank you for that as well!

1 Like

@Stigmo
Your track “Viper” reminded me of this song in this game!

To hear the part that reminded me of the this song, fast forward to 0:26!

1 Like

Haha this is awesome! I can definitely hear the resemblance. Thanks for sharing this :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Hey congrats stigmo! I’ll make sure to hat a couple listens in before the week is over!

1 Like

Always have liked your music, wish I had listened to it before I finally started listening to it when I did. Even your older work is great.

1 Like

Fantastic stuff m8, can’t get Flash out of my head, and great use of disturbing leads and the future pack… overall good bass

1 Like

Thanks man! You’ve always been really supportive of my music, so thank you for that as well :slight_smile:

@Peregrihn Awesome that you listened to my older stuff as well. It’s not my best, but thank you :v:

2 Likes

Left some feedback on your SoundCloud page. You’ve got some nice work, keep it coming!

1 Like

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Yesss go Stigmo my brotha

1 Like

Hey Stigmo,

Congrats on being our 30th FMOTW.

All of your tracks get my head-nodding and my feet-tapping. Your drops, transitions and automation all sound sweet-as-a-nut. You make bangers. You’re a banger-maker. And that’s why I listen to your tracks.

That initial ramp-up in Cyborg. Man, you can feel it coming and building from miles away. Like “here it comes… here it comes… here it comes…”

Constructive feedback - the leads in the last six tracks all sound great, but the melodies are quite similar. If you listen to the last six tracks in a row, you start to notice how similar. My suggestion is to drop a completely different melody, just to keep things fresh.

Thanks for being a cool forum member too.

2 Likes

@Stigmo

I love your music, you have a really cool and distinct sound that sets you apart. I really like your electro genre songs with the pitch bendy leads and awesome melodies. Keep it up!

1 Like