Forum Member of the Week - 30 - Stigmo

Stigmo

Featured Auxy Artist #30: @Stigmo

Stigmo is from the Netherlands :netherlands: , where he sometimes drives his mothers purple Fiat Panda :panda_face: . He played for a professional football team :soccer: when he was 13/14 and he likes beer :beer: . Hopefully not while driving his mothers purple Fiat Panda. :beer: :panda_face:

He’s also into DJ’ing and performs live DJ sets.

“I usually play for 50-100 people, but I’ve done sets in a club for 500-600 people as well”

“Generally speaking I like house :house: and trap, but I like anything good really”

Stigmo always encourages other forum members and provides feedback for the Auxy featured artists, so let’s show him some support. You can listen just over . . . . . . . . . . . HERE!

Week starting: 23 July, 2018.

• Please listen to at least one of his tracks (or more)
  • Provide at least one Soundcloud comment / feedback about his music during their week.
  • Comment in this thread once you’ve provided any feedback.
  • If you want to be featured, remember to comment for others!

Check out the tracks here: :soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/stigmomusic/tracks

If you want to be in the weekly draw add your name.

Stigmo_SquareStigmo_SquareStigmo_Square

11 Likes

Congrats @Stigmo

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like

I’ve said it before–you’ve got one of the most distinct styles out there. Kicking hardstyle with energetic melodies and rhythms and some solid lead choices.

Other than a bit more variation between tracks especially the drops (save “Sky High”) my main bit of feedback would be… more releases! :stuck_out_tongue:

On top of that you’re probably one of the most positive and supportive community members I can name. So good job on that front as well. :pray:

3 Likes

Congrats ! Ive listened to a couple of tracks, and i am astonished, by the structures and everything, interesting drops too ! i can really see your music being played at festivals.

1 Like

@MisterMaster Cheers, this is gonna be fun! Also, thank you for doing all this; that needs to be said more often :slight_smile:

Don’t worry, I’m a responsible kind of person lol.

5 Likes

Thank you so much again man! I really appreciate your support :slight_smile:

I agree, I’ve realised this for quite a long time already. However, up until Sky High experimenting with other (housey) genres hadn’t really worked out. Hopefully I’ll improve.

Again, I agree :joy:. On the other hand, quality over quantity, always. I’m not easily content with my music so yeah…

This is really important to me, so thank you! :facepunch:

Appreciate it man, thank you! And yup, I try to make festival friendly music, so I’m glad to hear that :slight_smile:

@R-JRDN @Aviomusic Thanks guys!

2 Likes

Ahhhhhhh this guy has still pumped out one of my favorite Auxy remixes of all time - NN and Conux - Voyage (Stigmo Remix) LIT LIT LIT. All Auxy v4 I’m pretty sure too which is even MORE impressive.

Stigmo, keep doing what you’re doing - you are super positive, you seem like a genuinely nice dude and you write killer tracks. Keep on keeping on :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I feel blessed that you still consider this remix as one of your favorites. You were one of the first people here who really made me feel confident about my music, so I can’t thank you enough for that.
And thank you for the kind words, means a lot! I’ll keep on going :muscle:

1 Like

Nice :+1:t2:

1 Like

You know I like your songs haha
I’ll be giving feedback sometime soon

1 Like

Will provide feedback soon, lol, as I’m out of town rn

1 Like

@Graye @Osharu appreciate it guys!

1 Like

Congrats :smiley:

Oh boy I keep forgetting these

I’m just gonna say that you have one of the most predominant styles that I’ve seen around Auxy! Alpha, Viper and Next Level are the three tracks that would be perfect in being in some club festival, not even those, pretty much all of your tracks! Those ones are probably my favourite from you xd

And I gotta agree with @iammane, your remix of Voyage is pretty awesome, I love the intro for that! And the drop was unexpected for me, but it fits your style.

1 Like

@Stigmo

• Viper

Viper was one of my favorite tracks from you! I couldn’t think of a single thing I would do to change it to make it sound more epic because it’s already epic to the max!!

• Sky High

I LOVE IT!! Except maybe adding in some more bass for the drops would have made the track a bit more epic, IMO. But, overall, great track!

1 Like

I couldn’t give feedback last week, but I will this time. Stay tuned :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the kind words man, appreciate it!

1 Like

Thanks a lot bro! Let me know if you find that video game which Viper reminded you of, I’m curious what that sounds like :wink:
Concerning the bass in Sky High, you’re not the first person who pointed that out, so I’ll keep that in mind for my future tracks. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Yeah, I’ll let you know! Keep up the great work! :blush:

1 Like