Forum Member of the Week - 26 - SpaghettiSauce

Same. @SpaghettiSauce listened to stuff and wow. Very satisfactory. Will leave feedback soon

1 Like

I like your drums from all your songs.

I think you might want to add some more meat (bass) on your drops tho.

Overall I really like your style, and see a lot of potential in your music👍

My personal favorite song of yours is coco beach.

2 Likes

:b:aghetti :b:auce :b:ood :b:ob :weary: :ok_hand:

2 Likes

Congratulations salsa! :slight_smile:

1 Like

:tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato: :tomato:

Congrats my dude!

Radiance is :fire: :joy: :ok_hand:

• I love the beats (I’d suggest varying samples though)
  • The stutters give me life :weary:
  • Love the pitch bends
1 Like

Congrats mate.

1 Like

I’m gonna pop by some time tomorrow @SpaghettiSauce! Please feel free to @ me if I don’t respond by the end of tomorrow - I’ll try my best not to forget.

2 Likes

The topic countdown is on.

There’s still time to leave feedback.

Oh dang gotta get home quick

@SpaghettiSauce Radiance is the very good bro! I love your style!

2 Likes

SOMEBODY TOUCHA MY SPAGHETTISAUCE!

Complete sentence.

2 Likes

Eheheh I’m gonna have to find time somehow

1 Like

I never really listened to your stuff until now, and I have to say, I’m pleasantly surprised! Your synth work in Radiance is impressive. No offense, but you seem to have a tendency to keep scenes the same for a bit too long without making changes, but that’s an easy fix. I left you some other comments on Soundcloud which you can check out. Thanks for being FMOTW!

1 Like

@SpaghettiSauce
Ok, first of all, I think you really improved over the last few months. Radiance is significantly ‘better’ than the stuff you uploaded like 6 months ago, so good job on that! I noticed that you make different styles and genres of music, which is great. My favorite track of yours is definitely Radiance; the intro is great, and I really like the experimental wubs in the drop, and the little plucks at the end of the drop work really well too, and the same goes for the vocal, that’s dope. Unfortunately I didn’t really have time to listen to all of your songs, so I can’t really give you a lot of feedback. I do feel that the drop in Coco Beach lacks power, so it could use a little sub bass imo.
Overall, you make solid music, and you’re great as a person too, so keep it up my man!

2 Likes

@SpaghettiSauce Your music is so good honestly lol. Unfortunately I can’t drop feedback tonight bc I’m out of town D: I’ll try and DM you later tho!

1 Like

I love the cheerful feeling of Coco Beach :sunglasses:
Compare to old stuff, I can see your skills are improving! melodies are not too plain, more dynamic, and I see solid structure.
Stay awesome! I’m following you now :slight_smile:

1 Like

:smiley_cat:buono.
:spaghetti:

congratulazioni.

btw, i like squid ink spaghetti.

1 Like

Hey @SpaghettiSauce! I’m currently in the process of listening to your tracks, and I’d just like to say that I’ve noticed your mixes getting a lot more full and interesting. I’ve really liked the development of your tracks! I love the chords and arpeggios of Oxygen. Has a great vibe to it - simple but pretty. One of my favorites is 2-16-05. Amazing work with that. The bass that kicks in is just perfect. The nice little melody is short but sweet. Overall a very simple yet stunning track. I love the ambient progressive feel of it. It sounds like something I would enjoy making, so if you’re ever up to collaborate on some ambient house-y stuff… let me know. :wink: I love the path you’re taking with you’re new stuff, and I’m excited to hear more! Keep up the cool chords, too. They’re great. Congrats on FMotW, and keep on writing great stuff!

1 Like

Hey Spag-man :spag: ,

Just listed to a bunch of your tracks. My favourite parts were:

• The atmosphere and bass in 2-16-05
  • The chords in Radiance
  • The Intro and dramatic parts of Synthesis

A couple of times there was too much repetition. Like, when a new section of the track starts you do a transition and introduce new sounds which is good, but exactly the same melody keeps playing throughout. Maybe you could copy the melody and make a few more versions of it instead of using exactly the same melody pattern over and over. It’s actually quite fun to turn off your melody altogether - even if it’s good and try making variations of whole new melodies. Maybe the next step in your musical journey is to investigate song structure, which is something I need to improve on.

Thanks for being our FMOTW.

1 Like

You know what’s great? Working 6 days out of the entire week and not getting to listen to @SpaghettiSauce’s songs :<<

I’ll listen soon alright? I’m sorry I missed out again due to work.

1 Like