Forum Member of the Week - 25 - Mr_Mooo

Dude, so many of your songs are actually frickin awesome :smiley: there are some things that could use some improvement once in a while, but overall your music is 10/10 :+1:

1 Like

Remember.
@Mr_Mooo has THREE O’s. If you get that wrong you’ll regret it

1 Like

Congratulations man (or cow?)!

You definitely deserve a spot in the top 4 most supportive forum members! I don’t see you having beef with anyone. Your moosic (mistermaster made that joke but I don’t care) is great, and puts me in a veal-ly good moo-d. Even without taking into ac-cow-nt your age, you deserve all of your 100+ followers (and even moo-re).

How is it over there in Moo Zealand? How is it different from here in the northern he-moo-sphere? We probably see the moo-n at different times.

As for my favorite track, it has to be Gemini. It all just works so well! It was an udder success. I couldn’t grass-k for anything more.

I didn’t mean to copy anyone’s puns, but if I did, I apologize for my mi-steak.

Goodbi-son and wish your dad a happy fathers day,

Ian

3 Likes

@Mr_Mooo, you are one of the friendliest ppl here on the disco! Congrats on this and happy bday!

I really love how you experiment with so many different styles of music, and u do an awesome job w them too! i LOVE Gemini - so good. the wubs are perfect and the lead is clean. Also really like ur collab w @Graye.

Keep it up, and I hope Gemini gets that repost! It deserves it!

1 Like

Thanks so much!

Those dad jokes are amoozing. Udderly ammoozing. Sorry if I repeated any but they were a-grazing. As for the feedback, thanks so much! I’m very proud of Gemini and I feel so happy that others do too!

Thanks

Thanks! I really hope it gets the repost too. I’m crossing my fingers :crossed_fingers:

1 Like

HEY @lenberg!!!

REPOST GEMINI BY MR MOOO

2 Likes

I really like your music
U know because we have collaborated twice…and are collaborating right now.
Both our collaborations have been awesome.

My favorite song of yours is probably tides…but that’s just because I really really like chill future bass.

I think Gemini is awesome, I like the drop wubs.
Your getting close to a repost, but you should also h

Keep in mind that famous producers aren’t as worried about reposts, and that there are bigger musical goals to strive for.

2 Likes

You made it man, I’m genuinely happy for you! As the thread expresses, you truly are supportive. You’ve earned the position. Great job man!

3 Likes

Haha yes, but I’m not nearly at “famous level” yet. I know that I should just make music for fun and I do, but I’m still aiming for that repost as I would love that and it is a great starter.

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

Also thanks xD

1 Like

Congrats Mr.Mooo! Keep up the awesomeness!

P.S. Tides and mayo are my fav tracks :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thanks! :grin:

1 Like

ALL THE PUNS, WAO.

Dangit disco, this is a complete sentence. Your body is unclear, because you’re a website. You no hoomin.

1 Like

@Mr_Mooo is a moomin

1 Like

@Mr_Mooo I’ll pop by soon - don’t worry! I’ve already listened to tons of your stuff, but in order to give some constructive feedback I’ll need to relisten to a bunch!

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks so much :upside_down_face:

1 Like

I mean what can I say. You’re no coward, you give so much great feedback, it’s udderly ridiculous; you’re a steak holding up the whole Forum Member of the Week system, so it’s about time you got that recognition. You’re so cool and nice that nobody has beef with you…. yeah I’m done

2 Likes