Forum Member of the Week - 24 SanaB :sb:

SB

Featured Auxy Artist #24: @anon73773654

SanaB (Previously FroYo) is an American producer and a regular contributor to this forum, where shes consistently supported the featured artists.

Her first EP “Excursion” was released in May on Spotify, Soundcloud, iTunes, Google Play and Amazon. It’s worth a listen and includes tracks featuring @Goxenar & Hayvn. [Fan Link]

Which instruments do you play? Clarinet to an advanced level and Ukelele. She’d like to see soft electric guitars in Auxy: - “Not the heavy rock kind (because almost no one here will benefit from that :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: ) but the calming kind that can be used in chill music.”

Who is your fav Auxy producer? “Every awesome person who makes Auxy… so basically everyone here.”

Week starting: 11 June, 2018.

• Please listen to at least one :sb: track (or more)
  • Provide at least one Soundcloud comment / feedback about her music during their week.
  • Comment in this thread once you’ve provided any feedback.
  • If you want to be featured, remember to comment for others!

Check out her tracks here: :soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/sanabmusic/tracks
Or listen to the Excursion EP

Visit the SanaB website

If you want to be in the weekly draw add your name.

11 Likes

Congratulations on the feature. I’ve been watching and listening to you musically progress over time and it’s been quite amazing to say the least. I’ll leave you some specific feedback in the near future. :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

yussss :sunglasses::joy:

thank you so much @MisterMaster for hosting FMOTW, it’s a pleasure to be apart of this awesome forum & its events!

7 Likes

Why don’t you start things off by doing a plug for your latest drop, Perception (Since it dropped yesterday)

You mentioned that you’ve been exploring genre’s over recent months?

Yeah, I have! The whole Excursion EP was basically me trying to find my style. It ended up being a very chill sort of album (except for one track hehe). I’m still exploring new genres though to expand my knowledge on areas of music I don’t know. (Perception)

I’ll be dropping a lot more various genres in the future, as well as label releases (you can expect one coming sometime soon :joy:)

This really made my day, by the way; thank you again!

2 Likes

A personal favourite and a worthy recipient.

Congrats.

2 Likes

LEGENDARY SANAB!

I’ve heard your tracks before and I love them ^w^ I especially loved Memories, I wish it was still up :<< I’ll eventually get around to making that remix of it though xD

I’d definitely love to see more house stuff from you in the future, blending that chill aspect into it and stuff ;3

2 Likes

Congrats @anon73773654!! Your songs are absolutely amazing. Check you Souncloud DMs.

1 Like

Congrats @anon73773654!! Been waiting for a FMOTW for you.

I remember the first time I saw you in the community was when you posted your remix of Conux’s Kleuren :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Gotta be honest, I never really took interest in you until I heard Gems with Coral, that song amazed me when I first heard it! I still am today!

I also liked your track Tranquility, a really chill one, especially towards the end, you and HAYVN make a good team.

And can I just say, Amethyst was so good?? I kept listening to that on repeat, really good job on it! Sounds like a track that could have been made by a big mainstream producer.

Perception was really chill as well. Love when the synth stabs comes in! I think that this genre of music really suits you!

Again, congrats on FMOTW, you deserve it!

congrats !! im binging on your music right now, and i love tranquility ! the chill production with HAYVN’s vocals is a perfect combination. I also liked alleviate !

3 Likes

SANA!! I remember you from waaay back. You have evolved so much over time, and it’s awesome to see friends that I know as forum member of the week. Keep it up girl! :+1:

@anon73773654 is honestly one of my personal favorites on this forum. He was the first one who greeted me and I listen to his music a lot to get inspired.

She*

2 Likes

Sorry

Congrats! I’ll give feedback whenever I have the time

1 Like

This really wasn’t a surprise. You deserve it, Sana!

1 Like

Hey @anon73773654, your music can only be described as something super epic!
I LOVE YOUR ALBUM EXCURSION!!! REALLY LIT!!!
Can’t wait to hear more from you in the future!!
You definitely deserved this!!
Enjoy it!! :blush::wink::joy:

1 Like

Your new track is awesome! Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks Jfalc xD

Sorry, I took it down bc I wasn’t very happy with the way it turned out (as well as many other old songs I took down hehe). I might make a VIP version in the future, though ;D

you got it :shushing_face:

1 Like