Forum Member of the Week - 23 TAURUS

TAURUS
Featured Auxy Artist #23: @TAURUS

Taurus is the second astrological sign in the zodiac and is represented by a BULL. I’m assuming the logo above represents bull horns. There’s no bull emoji available to drop here, so here’s a picture of a poodle instead: :poodle:

TAURUS is also the producer name for Josue Jara (pronounced “Hoe-sway” “Hah-rah”). His previous alias was ‘Noble’ when he produced using Garageband. He loves making music and aspires to being a professional. He gets inspiration from Deorro, KSHMR & Martin Garrix.

Taurus shared a wee fun-fact with us: - he’s 5’5!

Listen to TAURUS.

Week starting: 4 June 2018 .

• Please listen to at least one of Taurus’s tracks (or more)
  • Provide at least one Soundcloud comment / feedback about their music during their week.
  • Comment in this thread once you’ve provided any feedback.
  • If you want to be featured, remember to comment for others!

Check out the tracks here: :soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/taurus_14_josue/tracks

If you want to be in the weekly draw add your name.

7 Likes

Congrats, Taurus! Will leave some feedback soon. :+1:t3:

1 Like

Congrats Taurus!!

1 Like

Congrats dude! Got a flight out to D. C. This week and will have lots of time to listen!

1 Like

Congrats dude! I’ll make one of your waveforms green and drop some feedback here. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

You have a reputation for doing that :joy:

4 Likes

Congrats @TAURUS! This was actually the first time i listened to your music, and i really like it!

First off, the percussion in Thoughts is amazing! the whole track is really great! i really like the intro, and its super chill and vibey! awesome job on that one!

Coming is just awesome! the intro and build up go so well together, and i love the sample use! The lead is so perfectly plucky! love it! super warm, awesome track!

Mellow is amazing and chill and tropical and i could listen to it all day! awesome job on this one all around!

Ill definitely be listening to more of your stuff!

2 Likes

I’m 5/10

1 Like

Prey though…

1 Like

Yes! FINALLY!

Your songs Prey and Watermelon pushed the limits of future house and what Auxy could do at the time they were made.

Your song ‘Hitman’ has the best buildup I’ve ever heard.

You put so much creativity into your music, and you’re hands-down the KING of house

Keep producing!

2 Likes

I’m not a real heavy kind of guy (as many of you know) but your music still appeals to me. The arp in “The Younger Years” is memorable for me, and there’s always at least a few things that stand out in each of your songs. You also seem like a friendly person around here.

1 Like

I specifically love mellow

1 Like

I like your song LOL
And I really like all the arps in your songs, I think they are catchy but simple (if that makes sense)
I also like the way you tune your instruments.
However a lot of your songs don’t have melodies, and I think they would benefit from one.

1 Like

Roll up! Roll up!

Check out Taurus’s music before his week ends.

I’ve been a long time follower, your music is quality :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great variety coming from you, effective in heavy tracks but can also let you calm down to the tranquility of some of his songs. Love the old heavy future house sorta style but you have changed from then and you have made a success so far.

Keep up the good work and never give up!

DJLR

1 Like

Watermelon blew me away!

2 Likes

You deserve it Tauras. Falicitations.

1 Like

@TAURUS
I still remember that @Southborne introduced me to your music, and I’ve been a fan ever since. Just as South, your music showed me that it was possible to make hard house in Auxy, and that was something I really needed to hear at the time. Therefore I really prefer all your heavier songs. Prey is definitely one of my all time favorite Auxy songs, I can keep listening to that one. Watermelon and The Younger Years are awesome as well! I noticed that you’re making some more chill and mellow stuff too, which is great. I especially like Thoughts and Coming. When listening to Thoughts my first thoughts (oh snap) were that the second drop could use a little more sub bass, but that’s my personal preference. Great track nevertheless!
It’s a shame we never really collabed after we agreed to do it.
Keep it up man!

2 Likes

Where to start. I love this guy… you already know what I think. You have my full support mate

1 Like