Forum Member of the Week - 19: Arimyth

I’ve listened to your music before. I didn’t really enjoy Enigma that much, but I did like Void. Sorry for not being more detailed than this, I’ve been rather busy since graduation.

And yet another artist that is breaking me out of my Trap music shell xP, Never thought id like synthwave but i guess theres a first for everything

Congrats!

1 Like

@Arimyth
I just listened to a few of your tracks again. Your stuff is really cool man, especially Void and Enigma! I really enjoyed the atmosphere you created in Void; the intro had me hooked from the start and it was kept really dope throughout the track (the plucks are really on point :ok_hand:). The piano in Enigma is very good. Also, it sounded like a really experimental track, and it worked really well; the combination of bass and ‘regular’ wubs is dope. And I should not forget Remember (see that pun lol), what a classic that is, and your remake is awesome.
If I had to give you some feedback, I would perhaps have liked a bit more sub-bass in some of your tracks, e.g. both the drops in Enigma and Lost, to make a little heavier. But that’s my personal preference, you know I like heavy :grin:. I realise that you uploaded these tracks several months ago, so you’ve probably improved since then; the bass in Void was really good.
We need more of your tracks though :smiley: Keep it up!

@Arimyth Just revisted a lot of your songs! I love Void, the vibes are amazing and it’s so original. The only thing I would recommend would be using a different kit than Charge, maybe Frame or one of the new kits.

Enigma is probably my favorite by you. The piano is amazing and so are the drums. I love how you were able to combine future bass, classical piano, and future house all into one song and still making it flow very well.

Flashback has some groooovy drums at the beginning. I think you could’ve increased the lowpass on them though. The bass you added in later was pretty sweet.

I love the arpeggios in Lost! I like how you made a kick buildup instead of a snare buildup, it definitely added a really nice touch.

Chrome is really dope for 15 minutes. Probably something I love about your songs is how they retain an awesome original drum beat each time. Love the change-up at 0:56!

Liked a couple other songs of yours as well & included some comments throughout your tracks. Great job, you have quite an awesome profile! Congrats on FMOTW!

1 Like

Another good producer that I haven’t noticed…
Nice to see you!

The first thing I should mention is, you are defenately improving!!
Some of old songs are still good though, later pieces are more well layered and thicker. Basic structures like build ups and drops are much solid. great job!

Also I love some of songs with rather light, cute sounds/melodies like in Flashback and Summoned.

My favorites:
Void, Enigma(love the intro), Flashback(yes! Nostargia! “flashback”!), Summond, Flash

Can’t wait your next work!

I left you some comments on soundcloud. You’re a great producer, just keep making more music.
Cheers!

1 Like

Wish I could give you more feedback, but I’m listening to Void now and I can tell you definitely have some talent! I like the execution, and the instrument selection…only thing I would say is maybe try to have a little more variety. Keep up the good work, man!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 31 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.