Forum Member of the Week - 14: Cornea

I’ve really enjoyed your tracks so far! It’s fun to hear some dubstep-y style again, it’s been a kinda dying genre.

Excited to see what you do with the Your Reality remix, as a fellow DDLC fan! :wink:

Twirl is probably one of my favorites, the chords are nice. You have a very distinct Auxy style, and I’m looking forward to hearing more! Congrats on FMotW!

2 Likes

https://soundcloud.com/cornea-music/april-may-preview

1 Like

I’m not a big dubstep fan, but that’s not to say your music isn’t good. I just don’t listen to the genre much, and therefore can’t give good feedback about it.

I do really like your profile picture, and it’s also great how involved you are in the forum. :blush:

:clock10: Tick. Tock.Tick. Tock…

Remember to leave feedback for Cornea before the week ends.

1 Like

Whoa there! I’m not a big dubstep listener but I can tell your tracks are superb. Love your use of vocal samples. So heavy.

But like crystldawn, I don’t have much experience with this genre so I’m not sure what I can tell you to improve on. But I can tell you that I’ll be sure to listen to your tracks more often in the future.

Btw - great job on Balance!

1 Like

@Cornea
We don’t really have a lot of dubstep producers in this community I believe, so it’s really cool that you make this kind of stuff. Dubstep has never really been a focus of mine, but it’s great that this genre is coming out of this community now, and I really like your drops; they’re lit :fire:! You probably need a shitload of automation for that lol. Deredere is definitely my favorite, and Ridding is really cool too. I also like the way you use vocals.
Please continue making this heavy stuff :ok_hand:

1 Like

Never expected to listen genuine dubstep from Auxy community. This is really cool!!
Now listening Balance, rather repetitive, but some detailed works never makes me tired.
As a Otaku, it’s always cool to find glitched anime song like yours lol
Keep up man!!

PS, my favorite is Natsuki Just Monika
PS2, if you need any help for Japanese translation in your creating process, feel free to ask me :slight_smile:
…It’s not like I like you or something!!

2 Likes

Thanks for being our forum member of the week Cornea!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 28 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.