Forum Member of the Week - 13: IVO

28%20PM!

Featured Auxy Artist / Janitor #13: @xavior

IVO is a Germany-based artist who loves Moombahton and Minimal Techno. His track Civil Disobedience was apparently the first track ever featured within the Auxy App. IVO later took on Southborne in the popular battle-track Even Louder and hosted Beat the Clock #20 with the “Heavy Drop” challenge. More recently, he released his album Structure which took several months to produce. He uses his own photographs and artwork on covers and is a janitor (moderator) for this forum, while also doing his studies.

What’s IVO stand for?
Doesn’t stand for anything really :man_shrugging:t3:

Describe your sound?
I’ve found three key elements in the majority of my tracks that make up my signature sound: A slow tempo, a prominent bass line, and piano.

Check out IVO’s music and leave some feedback!

Week starting: 26 Mar, 2018.

• Please listen to at least one of their tracks (or more)
  • Provide at least one Soundcloud comment / feedback about their music during their week.
  • Comment in this thread once you’ve provided any feedback.
  • If you want people to comment on your week, remember to comment for others!

Check out the tracks here: https://soundcloud.com/official_ivo/tracks

If you want to be in the weekly draw add your name.

IVO

17 Likes

Congrats!! :+1:

2 Likes

Congratulations @xavior!
Will do my usual of giving feedback on Saturday

2 Likes

Congrats :clap:t3::clap:t3:

I remember when Structure first came out and I kept listening to On The Road over and over again :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

IVO stands for putting me on an IV drip after I listen to one of his deadly drops :syringe: the “O” on the end stands for overdose, maybe?

But seriously, I need to listen to your album. I’ve heard S.E.X., and loved it. I’ve also liked What You Want and Even Louder w/ Southbourne, great tunes right there.

3 Likes

Ayy awesome to be featured here! Excited for some constructive criticism and additional thoughts too. I’d love to answer any floating questions as well.

Lots of new stuff coming out soon! Cheers, everyone

8 Likes

I wont be able to listen due to my headphones’ issue, but What I’ve listened to before, It’s for the most part great. A little slow and dragged on at parts but pretty good.

(Keep in mind this is for only the Recent Album)

2 Likes

Finally an excuse to finally start looking through your tracks… unfortunately a lot of them disappeared :<< what happened to some of the older ones?

1 Like

Really trying to keep things updated for incoming listeners, save some upload time before I go Pro again, and really let interested listeners focus on what I mainly do without the unpopular side projects.

1 Like

Bought Structure, listen to it at least once a week :slight_smile: nothing to say man, you’ve done a great job and I look forward to what you do next!!

2 Likes

Your song “Don’t Save Me” sounds like it could be in video game trailer where the epic bad guy is just walking around his establishment. Great song. Powerful vibe.

2 Likes

Congrats dude!

Keep up the amazing tracks!!!

2 Likes

You make me not wanna do Auxy, you’re just that good… Ah, man. So much…just so much goodness. Keep it up.

2 Likes

heyyyyyyyyyyy IVO, ane!

3 Likes

Well, don’t ever stop. That’s the important thing :wink:

He’s got the skills to be a photographer, he’s got the skills to make beats. He’s got it all :wink: keep it up mr 100 BPM Low octave pianos and random vocal shots :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Congratulations! :tada::tada::tada:

1 Like

seriously IVO has one of the best styles out of the Auxy community

4 Likes

IVO, I’ve always been a massive fan of yours, but not as massive as those tracks. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

You wouldn’t believe how many times I listened to Even Louder. And that new album is sick! I come back to your stuff all the time whenever I just need something to dance to.

3 Likes

Been listening to some of these, already really love the older tracks. A bit sad I didn’t get to see some of the other long gone songs but that’s just me i’m one for preservation regardless of quality xD I especially loved Civil Disobedience. It’s a historical track and it definitely is way better than a good chunk of my other tracks xD