Forum Member of the Week - 12: Viiitality

Featured Auxy Artist #12: @viiitality

The first three names randomly selected for this week were returned to the pool, as we want to focus on people who have been supporting the featured forum members. On the fourth spin of the wheel, we got a winner…

Viiitality is a Texas-based Pilipino student and musician. According to an earlier post he was one of the top-20 breaststrokers for his age group in the US last year (and top in his state). He plays the tuba & ukulele and is learning guitar and piano. He enjoys Deadmau5’s music. Meanwhile his own music has been reposted by Auxy and shortlisted for Beat The Clock. He’s a regular on the forum and every time I see his name, I think of this. Show him some :loveit:

Week starting: 19 Mar, 2018.

• Please listen to at least one of their tracks (or more)
  • Provide at least one Soundcloud comment / feedback about their music during their week.
  • Comment in this thread once you’ve provided any feedback.
  • If you want people to comment on your week, remember to comment for others!

Check out the tracks here: soundcloud.com/viiitalitymusic/tracks

If you want to be in the weekly draw add your name.

14 Likes

Congrats!! Love lucid btw!! :+1:

3 Likes

Two quote snatchers™ in a row. Wow.

4 Likes

Woop! congrats my guy :tada::tada::tada:
your tracks are really something… wow

1 Like

Congrats! i love how lively your songs are, especially Lucid.

1 Like

hey! thanks in advance to everyone who shows support. :smiley:

2 Likes

thanks! don’t forget to give some credit to @IntrepidMusic, he was a big help in Lucid :smiley:

1 Like

just snatched™️ ur quote m8

1 Like

haha, thanks!

1 Like

Chord Progressions = dope
beats = lit
possible changes = nada
this post = cringy

5 Likes

Viiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiitality, I like your songs, they’re awesome!

3 Likes

Haven’t heard @viiitality yet… (Sorry I pinged you I didn’t Idk how many I’s there were lmao)

1 Like

I guess we could say that you’re…

viiital

To the community!

Love the music BTW

4 Likes

Hey man! I know we’ve already interacted before…and collabed and stuff… but your stuff is still awesome! Your recent collab with Intrepid is great (major plot twist in the drop!), and Ambivalent, and Eye of the Storm are great, too! If you’re looking on something to improve on, I wouldn’t say there’s one thing that really jumps out at me, so I guess I would say you got a super solid base and just keep improving everything in general if that makes sense. :slight_smile:

1 Like

First off, I’d like to complement you on your name. When I think about the Auxy community, your name is definitely one of the first to come to mind.

Edit: My mistake. LOW is not Viiitality’s track. Oops.
For your tracks, I have to say I absolutely love LOW. The chords are really cheery, and the lead line is simple and catchy. Great work on that one! I also really like the overall feel of Lucid, the drop is awesome, and the fast beat is great! I also love when people use Slope to sharpen up their basslines (like around 2:00 in Lucid). I love your style.

If you’re ever up for it, I’d love to maybe do an upbeat collab track like Lucid sometime. I don’t mind if you don’t want to though. Either way, keep up the great work! Followed! (Maybe you’ll hit 100 this week!)

2 Likes

You music is awesome

1 Like

We have similar styles

1 Like

thanks man! haven’t heard most of your songs yet, but I’ll see soon!

1 Like

haha, um…thats actually @Shif7’s song that I reposted. u got the wrong gal. :slight_smile:

thanks! I haven’t used Slope all that often, so when I do, I make sure it’s good :ok_hand:t2:

dude! anytime, you can just DM me when we can start. :+1:t2:

1 Like

thanks, Andrew! I love your work as well. glad you enjoy my stuffs!

1 Like