Forum Member of the Week - 11: NotMiles

Ever since I listened to your tracks on figure, your style really stood out to me, and seemed different from everyone else. It was very unique in how you used the sounds and how it was structured, and that definitely translates into Auxy. All of your tracks are unique and feel like something new and fresh. This has been said 3 times before but honestly this stuff could (and should, with permission from the creator, of course)be in a video game. Also, I love the little video game references you put in your tracks! It probably just comes down to me being a complete video game nerd, but eh, I still appreciate them. My favorite tracks by you (That I can think of right now) are Elixirs and Cinq. Keep up the good work!

also remake steph Curry’s 3 point flurries

2 Likes

Literal god, that’s all I need to say.

Listen to June for proof.

4 Likes

all your tracks are scrumdiddlyumptious in their own ways. my favorites are June, Pastel City, and Elixirs.

added some comments. I need to start ramping up my feedback since there’s no school this week! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Thank you! I was listening to one of my songs in the car the other day and all I could hear was bass, so I’d have to agree with you there. (I like bass a little too much, lol)

2 Likes

Thank you for the feedback!

As in making sure it’s not overpowering?
Or making it’s more structured?

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

Dude, thank you so much for listening to my stuff for so long, really appreciate it. It would be cool if I could make music for a video game (I could honestly say the same about your music).

Nothing wrong with being a nerd, being nerdy is awesome. Own it! (Glad somebody notices those, btw)

1 Like

I think I’m gonna run out of likes a ton this week

4 Likes

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think that someone would be obsessed with a song that I made. Thanks, dude!

1 Like

Why, thank you, good sir!

Does this count as Quote Snatching?

3 Likes

@NotMiles is without a doubt, an absolute legend in the auxy community and his meme game is on point :ok_hand:

9 Likes

This is gonna be good :fire: will listen asap

2 Likes

Thank you, yours is on point as well

2 Likes

yes. >:)

3 Likes

Congrats!! Love June BTW.

2 Likes

Dude your style is so different from most people’s. That’s what makes your tracks AWESOME.

Keep it up :+1:

2 Likes

You’re quite the boy. Keep it up. Proud of ya.

2 Likes

Thank you @Aviomusic @Lucas @Stickmanadventures!

1 Like

Love your music, love your style, LOVE your profile pic, LOOOOVE your memes

So

Congrats on member of the week!

2 Likes

New one for you guys: https://soundcloud.com/not_miles/quadrant

3 Likes