Forum Member of the Week - 09: BobTheGUYYYYY

Thanks so much! :pray::cow:

1 Like

BobTheGUYYYYY, I like your music. You are in fact behind the epic drop in Four Lads. Great work!

2 Likes

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like

So, I really love your video game remixes! You have this awesome really energetic style that makes them great to listen to! And your original tracks are really creative, and keep that great unique style that you have! Some of my favorite tracks by you are your Bleak Valley remix and Regi Trio Battle Theme Remix. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes

Thanks dude!!

Reminder:

I’m gonna listen to BobTheGuyyyyy’s tracks soon as his week is halfway thru.

2 Likes

Very nice tracks, @BobTheGUYYYYY! I’m loving your latest chill track, I left some feedback on there. 5 is some great DnB too, I love how versatile your style is. :wink:

1 Like

As Light Fades builds and adds layers nicely, with little piano flourishes.

Five is fun high energy drum’n’bass with a cool squelchy lead, which I always appreciate. I’m not sure what sound you used on the second half, but it sounded like a sweet recurring vocal / pad. Good job!

I don’t really comment on remixes and collabs as it’s hard to know who did what.

1 Like

Thanks! Means a lot coming from you, man!

So, what was that vocal / pad sound in five?

1 Like

Which part are you talking about? I used Tonsil as part of the bass actually, if that was what you were asking about.

It starts at 1:53 and almost sounds like someone is singing

“Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah”

1 Like

Thanks so far to everyone who’s liked any track or commented any feedback! I appreciate it!

3 Likes

I have a few questions…

2 Likes

Well, he’s pretty awesome…

3 Likes

Hey man listened to a couple of your tracks— you make some cool stuff! “5” was really well done, I especially like the lead instrument that comes at around 1:30. If I had something to improve, maybe you could make the structure a tad more interesting…? I don’t know, it was really good. :grin:

2 Likes

That’s something I’m working on, I agree. Thanks for the feedback! Glad you enjoyed the tracks!

1 Like

I’m listening on my phone right now, but I’ll type it up when I get home

1 Like

Cool, thanks!

It’s five (count 'em) 5 Ys

Ya only gots 4 there