Forum Member of the Week - 07: ToxicCaves64

Featured Auxy Artist #07: @TC64

ToxicCaves64 (a.k.a T.C Music) produces Chiptunes, synth funk, and other sweet sounds with Auxy and Ableton. During October 2017 (“Auxtober”) he released a track each day. If you haven’t heard them, then you’re in for a treat - check it out. And if that’s not enough for you, look what he can make with only five Auxy instruments. TC64 got talent.

Week starting: 12 Feb, 2018.

• Please listen to at least one of their tracks (or more)
  • Provide at least one Soundcloud comment / feedback about their music during their week.
  • Comment in this thread once you’ve provided any feedback.

Check out their tracks here: https://soundcloud.com/toxiccaves64/tracks

If you want to be in the weekly draw add your name.

3385_1

16 Likes

I love the Super Mario Odessy remix! Such a great song! The Auxtober songs you made are all great! That’s a lot to produce one every day for a month!

1 Like

As @TC64’s all time top listener, I love his music, especially HYPER ULTRA LIGHT SPEED, Two Tiers, and Daccer.

1 Like

Congratulations on 100 followers!
I’m a huge fan of the melodies in Auxtober 24 -Wavy Flow. I also like the subtle pitch bend on the Stress melody. The drums are cool too.

I’d watch out a bit on the transitions, sometimes they are a bit sudden.

Lastly, your BTC #23 submission is simply amazing! It’s just awesome! I would have placed it at the top of the shortlist!

1 Like

Reminds me of Kayasho… and that’s some seriously high praise.

YEA BOIIIIIIIII

2 Likes

Psh that ain’t hard I already listen to his tracks at least 30 times a week

1 Like

@TC64 why 64 tho? Only thing I can think of is the 64 bit era of video games.
(Also immediate follow cuz wooded kingdom)

or born in 1964?

A lot of his songs are like video game songs, thus the 64.

2 Likes

@TC64 I love the funky style of your music. It’s always full of something and never is empty. The melodies in all of your songs are amazing! The way you structure your songs is also great, adding in mini breaks, and different melodious sections within. I love it. I’ve already listened to lots of your music, but now listening to everything again makes me think that following you was the right choice.

2 Likes

Commodore 64?

Ok WWOOOOOW your songs are really good. I agree with bob that it reminds me of kayasho, and that is a very good thing. You have this like funky but also video-game type style and AAHH I LOVE IT SO MUCH! Keep the great work! I’ll be sure to listen to more of your tracks in the future!

1 Like

The “Toxic Caves” is a level in a SEGA game that has some great music with a funky style that ended up inspiring some of the songs I’ve made.

Since I grew up with games like Super Mario 64, I ended my username with “64” to add on to the general video game theme that my music has.

P.S. Yeah, Odyssey is my jam.

4 Likes

I AGREE! I played sonic 2 and toxic caves was hard but good. And it had JAMS!

you have to finisih that remix of reef man it’s the best thing since sliced bread

3 Likes

Matador 64 lol

:clap:good job

6-bit?

:smiley:

Sure thing. Hadn’t been able to work on it last month but I’ll finish it soon!

1 Like

Guys hear me out right now it’s actually the best