Forum Member of the Week - 06: Ekstrak

i must be kind

1 Like

Yeah but too much on ur account it’s hard to find your actual songs

1 Like

Alright just finished looking over your tracks @Xicon.

First off, I like your style. It is really creative and unique.

If you don’t mind, I have some tips for you-

• Sometimes your tracks can be a bit simple, and it wouldn’t hurt to structure them better
  • Some of your tracks just feel like they are missing something (I’m not sure, maybe better-developed chords or ambience in the background?)
  • I feel like sometimes the songs get a little underwhelming for me

You’re on the right track man, don’t get me wrong. Just try to make your songs a bit more complex, add some more melodies, and I think you’ll be good to go :smiley:
So far, good work!

2 Likes

Ok so I listened to a few of your tracks @Xicon , and they’re quite diverse (FB, DnB & House), which is cool! I’m really curious how the full album will sound, the preview sounds really cool! Stardust is good as well.
Tip: Be careful when using bass leads. In Stage Three and Tick Tock VIP the bass has a little distortion and there’s a little too much going on in the drop soundwise.
Keep it up! :wink:

1 Like

There’s one more day for people to respond with feedback for Ekstrak, our forum member of the week.

Thanks to those who have replied already.

If you haven’t replied, jump in now… because you could be next week!

1 Like

I like your remix of vollts supernova.

2 Likes

Wow, I don’t know why I haven’t checked out your latest songs before! Loving the dubstep vibes on Reborn, it’s great that you took on an rare Auxy genre. Great beat in Tick Tock VIP, but I think you should add some more chords though. Other than that, you’ve got a pretty great profile! @Xicon

Listening to some more of your tracks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Wow, Stardust is amazing! Great chorus. Maybe some more bass in the beginning though? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Like your more dubstep-ish tracks like tick tock, bipolar and midnight drive, though your dance and EDM stuff really isn’t for me. Reborn seems cool too.
Feed back on some tracks:
Tick Tock-
Really cool atmospheric song! I think you really nailed that sort of eerie and dark vibe that fits well with dubstep.
Bipolar-
Great track with the nice melodic parts of your songs and the heavy insane drops of Xiejra!
You’ve got some really great tracks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 24 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

Thanks for being our Forum Member of the Week Ekstrak!