Forum Member of the Week - 06: Ekstrak

Featured Auxy Artist #06: @Xicon

Ekstrak was making music using Medly, MusicMakerJam & GarageBand but attributes Auxy with improving his musical career. This young producer used to live in Jamaica and made music under the names TerrariaShane, StardustBrainiac203, and SuperSonicBass. His EP Reborn is due to drop in the next few weeks, including Drum & Bass, Dubstep & House. Click here for a preview. He also enjoys drawing and playing drums in real life.

Week starting: 5 Feb, 2018.

• Please listen to at least one of their tracks (or more)
  • Provide at least one Soundcloud comment / feedback about their music during their week.
  • Comment in this thread once you’ve provided any feedback

Check out their tracks here: https://soundcloud.com/shane-brown-97094682/tracks.

If you want to be in the weekly draw add your name.

5956_1 5956_1

8 Likes

Congrats @Xicon!

4 Likes

:clap::clap:good job!!

1 Like

I honestly did not see this coming. Thanks @Aviomusic @TheCreeperMatik!

4 Likes

I’ll be sure to give some feed back!

1 Like

Let me feedback it up!

1 Like

I’ll be sure to give feedback later!!

Corrected title. The case of one of the letters was incorrect.

Ok i just finished listening to all your songs!
I must say i really liked your style i think the flaw of your songs is it needs a better arrangement.
My favorite tracks of yours are
-Tritanopia: Really liked the vibes and the melody
-Midnight Drive: Very good for your first try on Future Bass!
-Bipolar: Really liked this one too it is different!
-Stardust: Must say this is really cool.
Overall your music is really nice!

2 Likes

Your stuff is really interesting (to say the least). Its really not the style of stuff I listen to but its not bad. I think the only feedback I can give is to not have your basses so loud ijn your drops. They have a lot of sub bass and it throws you off if you’re wearing headphones.

2 Likes

Hey, let’s get that feedback rolling for Ekstrak…

Clicky this blue link thing to check it out

1 Like

Congrats! :clap::clap: @Xicon

2 Likes

Ekstrak - your tracks are really cool and are really a step in the different direction from other tracks out there in the community. I want you to know that you deserve more followers too. I’ll comment and like some of your tracks later when I have time.

1 Like

Alright, thanks!

1 Like

Love your work! I’m hyped for reborn to drop!

Congrats bro! I’m listening right now, sounding good!

Checked out your tracks, focusing on the one’s you did alone.

The best parts were the industrial intro for Stage 3, the D’n’B in Tick Top VIP & the funky lead at the start of Midnight Drive which is a sound I always enjoy hearing.

Your Reborn Preview seems to take things to a whole new level, but not sure if those are your own tracks, remixes or collabs being previewed?

2 Likes

Congrats Ekstrak! Will check out your tracks as soon as possible, probably tomorrow. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback!
The songs in there are my projects, except for the DnB part and the second song. The First song is a collab with @Xiejra and the second is a remake of Neon Element.
So I guess you can say it’s sll my traks.

1 Like

I love the chords and just general calm feeling of tritanopia. My favourite song of u so far! Also that awesome album preview! :heart_eyes: Keep it up buddy.

Some feedback:
Maybe try keep the distortion a bit down for some tracks. Other than that you are doing great! Looking forward to your reborn album

Also try keeping the reposts down a bit

1 Like