Forum Member of the Week - 04: Southborne

Keep doing what you’re doing :ok_hand::ok_hand: bomb tracks, especially Leopard and Even Louder

2 Likes

I’m already a big fan. Love your stuff bro don’t ever give up this industry!

1 Like

I hate ginger beer. :joy: give us a slab of VB tho pffft just kidding that’s even worse

Nothings as bad as the piss they call 4X.

1 Like

Never had it lol.

Southborne! Your a great guy, very supportive, and your tracks are amazing! Glad to have met you and collabed with you! @Southborne

1 Like

I was going to write fan-girl thing, but having listened your tracks from old one to new one, I think I gotta say this.

You are definitely improving.
Your music sounds better and better!
For me, you got lots of likes from the beginning, so I thought you are just talented one.
But in reality, you are not only talented, but also very keen on challenging new genre, and determined to make good sounds. Compare to first songs, your last songs sounds more dope, heavy(in good meaning), and diversified.
Maybe it’s partly due to development of Auxy functions, but I’m sure improvement of yourself is the main factor of high quality now.
So, in that sense, keep up man! I can’t wait to hear your new track!

————Below, fangirl part lol
My favorite: Volcano, House of Old, Abs(your voice is so cool :star_struck: ), Panther, Careful whisper, The Final Showdown, Even Louder.

And thanks for noticing me when I had very few followers. Your comments and likes always encourage me to make new works. It seems you did same things to other producers, which is so nice.

And, thanks for allowing me to make memes of you everytime lol

2 Likes

The Goaty is really good.
It says it’s a “demo”, now I want to listen to full version lol

@ Myboisouth Dude, you are such an inspiration to me. I still remmeber when “In The Night” dropped for the first time. That was your “Hip Drop” days. Nostalgia at its finest. On top of that, you are my second to top in likes! Thats crazy!! Especially coming from you!! Thanks so much for the support and amazing music. Much love from everyone

2 Likes

@Southborne You’re like my inspiration. All I can say.

2 Likes

@TXA @Hexx.Official dang guys… thanks. Appreciate you saying that. Always enjoy hearing new tunes from you guys!

1 Like

No you don’t

1 Like

I love the memes

2 Likes

I do, actually. Please make a full version! ^w^ I still need to listen to the rest of your stuff because somehow I never did (don’t kill me D: I’m sorry ;~;) but i’ll be doing that soon!

2 Likes

Wow, birds! :eagle::owl::duck::hatched_chick::penguin::bird::baby_chick::hatching_chick::chicken:

1 Like

Anything that’s named after an animal in all caps is bound to be a banger

6 Likes

I have always loved careful whisper and always will. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The follow count speaks for itself :laughing:
Your music is :fire:

1 Like

:clap::clap: good job :+1:

1 Like

My secret is out…

6 Likes