Forum Member of the Week - 01: SUFOS

Left some comments on Dreams.

3 Likes

:denmark: I can’t comment rn ’cause I’m on mobile for the week but I’ve listened to pretty much all of your tracks and left likes on the ones I hadn’t yet :slightly_smiling_face:, keep up the good work and my favorite sufos track is probably Dreams :ok_hand:

4 Likes

I’m glad you got chosen as the forum member of the week, other wise I would have never got to listen to your music! (Unless I randomly stumbled across it or something).

2 Likes

Thats why this idea is amazing! You get to listen to somebodys music that you’ve never heard before :wink:

3 Likes

Well I’ve heard of you but I just never listened to your music until now.

1 Like

Also until I saw that big picture I never knew @SUFOS had an eye😂.

2 Likes

Dreams is amazing!

1 Like

Does making you artwork count?

1 Like

Yup! The artwork is so cool!

Oh lol

1 Like

If you haven’t left feedback for @SUFOS yet, jump in now…

1 Like

What a nice user selection to start this weekly feedback thread.

Overall, I like your style of composing.
As I left some comment in SC, I like some chord you made, and cool pitch bending. you are also good at making chill drops. nice work :slight_smile:

If I could give an advice, it would be probably about melody line.
The melodies are a little bit too repetitive in your track. I guess.
Maybe, these would help you to avoid repetitiveness

• Change pitch from middle or last part of the track (so you can make a climax in a melody while avoiding repetitiveness)
  • Try multiple main melody lines. if you make 2 main melodies in general, make it 3. if it’s 3, make it 4.

Look forward to your next one!

2 Likes

Love your chilled stuff man. Was nice listening through all yo tracks

3 Likes

@LilSpikes There’s some people that say that my music is repetitive, and i will try to fix it :wink:
@Southborne Thanks bro! I appreciate it!

4 Likes

I just realized I don’t think I left feedback. My favorite song is firebird. It’s on my playlist now, very nice work overall. Can’t wait to hear what you’ve got in 2018! I’ll be following.

2 Likes

Oooh I forgot! I’ll do it now

2 Likes

I commented on your tracks @SUFOS. I can’t believe I haven’t heard your stuff before! It’s amazing! One thing I loved about all your tracks is how s m o o t h they are :grin:
great stuff there!

3 Likes

Your tracks have great quality! I love your song “Dreams”, it has such an interesting intro!

3 Likes

I genuinely regret not listening to your music before now @SUFOS. This stuff is absolutely fantastic. It’s highly creative and experimental and uses a lot of things people would find unpopular but does it in such a way that’s freaking amazing and genius. Keep making amazing music my dude.

6 Likes

^ This man wrote a fire remix of Singularity

3 Likes