Forum Member of the Week - 01: SUFOS

Featured Auxy Artist: @SUFOS

2660_1
Week starting: 1 Jan, 2018.

• Please listen to at least one of their tracks (or more)
  • Provide at least one Soundcloud comment / feedback about their music during their week.
  • Comment in this thread once you’ve provided any feedback.

Support our community! Click now to open their Soundcloud.

There’s less than 10 spots available if you want to put yourself forward to be featured in the forum this year.

12 Likes

Commented two of his/her tracks, I especially love Eclipse!

3 Likes

I gave some feedback :+1:

@SUFOS has some great songs :ok_hand:

3 Likes

@SUFOS I was actually addicted to listening to Eclipse for a while. lol

2 Likes

Listened to a few tracks… and followed you.

Like the up-beat energy and the way you play with your bass and leads slightly off the beat.

2 Likes

Hey bro! I was just listening to Eclipse, and just gave you a comment and like. Looks like you’ve got a lot of potential man :+1: If there’s something I could improve it would be to have some more correlation between the verse/build and drop.

5 Likes

Yeah I agree too. But i kinda like the randomness, you know what i mean? Sorta gets people like, omg what is coming next? And hooks them to the song

2 Likes

on Dreams, I love the sporatic lead and basses and the pitch/tone bending on those sweet chords. keep up the good work, I’ll be following!

2 Likes

Congratulations, m8!

1 Like

Thanks for all this amazing feedback! Im glad to be the first member of the week!

2 Likes

GUYS! I just released my new track for New Years! Go give it a listen!
https://soundcloud.com/sofus-agervig-351033928/sufos-firebird

5 Likes

yEE

1 Like

@SUFOS Your tracks are great! Firebird is definitely my favorite track of yours, so good! I also really like the use of drums in your tracks :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Just started listening a bit ago, definitely loving Firebird so far!

2 Likes

Just listened to “Firebird.” That’s some quality material! I think there’s a lot of potential here. If I could recommend one thing, it would be to try to make the music a bit less repetitive. Other than that, great work.

4 Likes

I listen to Firebird and provided feedback!

5 Likes

Firebird is my favorite. Maybe try to spice up the drums, just so everything is not so repetitive.

3 Likes

Im a male b o i. Actually, i should say g i r l xD

1 Like

Wait now I’m confused.

3 Likes

im confuzzled

2 Likes