Followed by fake Auxy account on SoundCloud

Two accounts named “Auxy” following me, looking through their likes, reposts, and bios, they appear identical, but are they really? :face_with_monocle:

8 Likes

Yea, they just followed me as well! They have all the same reposts but only 3 followers?

No, they’re a fake. Their reposts stop way before the old one’s do, the old one was liked about 1200 more songs.
Don’t fall for this.

5 Likes

And the BTC #9 playlist has only 1 song on it and is the most recent post

It’s fake.

Yea

@Auxy is probably asleep right now but can probably look into this

8 Likes

Also, Lenberg is asleep right now so he is 99% not making this account.

8 Likes

Unless he’s up at 3:56 in the morning, which I doubt.

8 Likes

They just reposted quantum, chrome, glow, call me, and lost. Also liked them and followed me. :thinking:

This happened to everyone that got reposted by auxy. The fake account owner is trying to match with the real account as close as possible. If you scroll down to the bottom of the fake account’s reposts and the real account’s reposts you’ll see that the fake accounts reposts stop WAY before the real account’s reposts.

6 Likes

yeah, it followed me too…creepy

null

s p 0 0 p y

Don’t edit my meme title!!! Disrespectful :angry:

1 Like

Yes - the same people keep changing titles.

I’ve already renamed it once.

“Seems legit” is not a descriptive title.

I’ll fix it again.

2 Likes

Shows what kind of taste they’ve got, they followed me as well, so I’ll say not legit.
As in they’re aren’t listening to the tracks at alll.

Well the real auxy follows you too :grinning:

I think the fact that you have chromesthesia make sure your music very interesting. :+1:

I guess interesting is a compliment? It’s alright I’m not really gunning for popularity, I’ve already got a career that’s not paying the bills too well :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hmmmmmmm

10 Likes