Flyzilla [WIP, Project)

Any tips and feedback for this track? I’m still thinking about the genre though, is it like an electro swing kinda thing?

Anyway, hope you guys have some tips. I’m really new to auxy and this forum.
https://app.auxy.co/projects/ZOGZQbla477oo6N-TKaJuA==

2 Likes

Really loving the vibe! And welcome🙂. I’m out right now so I can’t really give mixing feedback… however, one thing I noticed is that the chords you used are bit basic- maybe add sevenths😉. Excellent job on the drums though…
Overall good job!

1 Like

Thanks man. Sorry I couldn’t post back quickly. We had no internet for ages. Anyways, thanks for the feedback

1 Like

Thanks dude! I had a proper listen to the track with headphones, and my only critique is that I feel its too repetative (this being the chords) maybe add some variation or something… but I really love the vibe and energy😉

1 Like

When you say variation do you mean make a new loop or change the existing one? I also think that maybe I should change the melody to mix it up a bit. Do think adding some drum fills would sound nice as well? I’m kinda just throwing ideas out there right now lol :joy:

1 Like

I’d alter the existing one, maybe make the chords into seventh chords… or ninths, or something, maybe tweak the melody too, but don’t change too much.

This is a quite cool video in the genre you are producing in, it might give you some inspiration… if you want I can have a play around with the project to see what I can come up with…
Hope this helps!:slightly_smiling_face:
1 Like

Sure, that would help a ton​:grin:. It’s getting pretty late over here in Australia so I’ll see if I can watch the video in the morning. Thanks for the advice tho man. :+1::grin:

1 Like

Cool! See you later!:grin:

1 Like

https://app.auxy.co/projects/ZneQZ0wkzSI6LB4D13qsNQ==
This is what I’ve got so far, hope this helps😁
Let me know if yoy want me to continue…

1 Like

Sounds cool man. I think that I need to work a bit more in chromatic mode to get more emotion into my chords. :grin:

1 Like