February Sound Pack?

Well, am I the only one who doesn’t see a pack this month?

5 Likes

I don’t either.

3 Likes

iT’s nOt a rEgulAr mOntH sO iT dOesN’t CoUnt

aLso DeVs r BuSy

5 Likes

I’m sure the devs are working hard

2 Likes

i’m sure they are too, but they did promise us monthly new sounds

2 Likes

Dear Auxy

12 Likes

I’m sure the devs are busy and whenever they choose to roll out with some cool new sounds for us is up to them

1 Like

Everyone:

12 Likes

Maybe theyre deciding to give us either another wub-wub pack or the Edm-inator vocal chops pack.

2 Likes

ok now ask for a march sound pack

2 Likes

Doesn’t matter, they promise monthly packs in their product and people pay five dollars every month on the basis of that promise. I’m more so upset about that breach of promise than the lack of sounds.

2 Likes

It is up to them, but if they write in the subscription (which people pay for) that there are new sounds every month, they are obligated to deliver on that promise, IMO.

2 Likes

I would rather get quality packs than monthly packs, but when you’re advertising your product promising new sounds every month, and people pay every month for that product, there need to be new sounds every month. Otherwise you should not promise new sounds every month.

4 Likes

I believe that they are busy

Even a heads up would have been nice

Getting a lackluster vibe lately… but maybe big tings are coming? (6.1?)

4 Likes

Maybe…

Me too, but again, that doesn’t matter in this situation. As I said above, people are paying for their monthly product on the basis of a set of promises, and if they break one of those promises it doesn’t matter if they were too busy to deliver on the product. If they want to change the terms of the subscription, I’m fine with that. I would rather have high quality packs than packs every month. But they need to let people know.

@lenberg Any thoughts? Are the terms of the subscription being changed?

5 Likes

Maybe other things are coming.

1 Like

The sound pack has arrived - DX100 from Mars
It was two days late but we were still complaining lol :joy:

4 Likes

Sorry for the delay on this pack! It was held up by some last minute technicalities. The pipeline for upcoming packs looks great though so should be able to keep up the pace. :slight_smile:

11 Likes