Favorite deadmau5 song?

lol half of you love him so… yeah…

1 Like

Raise your weapon and stay by Colleen d’agistino and desdmau5

Glish

2 Likes

I love the song I Remember. It makes me cry :sob:

5 Likes

For me it’s a tie between the Veldt, Not Exactly, and Strobe. Like all artists I don’t like everything he does, but I really like his lighter side.

2 Likes

I know it’s probably cliche or lame, but I really love ghosts and stuff. One of my favourite male singers has to be rob swire, because Pendulum for life! Deadmau5 is pretty solid, and anonymau5 had that one cool track too, that reminds me of him.

4 Likes

Glish and I remember are great too. It’s interesting, although I don’t immediately think of him as my favorite, I’ve hands down studied his technique more than anyone else’s, I just keep coming back to it, with Attlas coming in second. Those two connect with me more than any other artists. I would say I like more of Attlas’s songs than deadmau5, but the ones I like are just so good.

2 Likes

Oh god I love these! To be honest I love it all, I’m never choosing a favorite.

1 Like

So pretty much I love it all, but a few just to name are: The Veldt, Saved, Glish, Faxing Berlin, No Problem, etc… I can’t ever choose a favorite, and sometimes I like one more than another because of my mood, so it changes. I’m heavily inspired by Joel.

3 Likes

It really is nice.

I love all of deadmau5’s music overall, but my favorite types of songs he does are:

Those Long Progression Ones: aka the ones that made him famous. Whenever I’m on a long plane trip or car ride, I pull up one of these songs. (ex. Polaris, Strobe, Jaded, Faxing Berlin, Brazil, I Remember)

Power Songs: aka the club bangers. Whenever I’m getting ready for my swim meet or any competition, I load these songs. (ex. Professional Griefers, Avaritia (ish), 2448, No Problem)

The Odd Ones Out: aka the weird ones, not the YouTuber. I just really like these. (ex. Glish, Whelk Then, Take Care of the Proper Paperwork, Careless, Long Walk Off a Short Pier)

im h y p e d for the new album Joel’s making. Polaris got that spacey sci-fi vibe and i loved it

3 Likes

My top three from his are: My Pet Coelacanth, Imaginary Friends, and Maths.

I actually went to his show and it was the most amazing thing that I’ve EVER seen. And that is no exaggeration. I wish I could show you guys the video I took of his opening.

Sometimes his sound can seem overplayed and hackneyed, but I get a lot of inspiration from his music.

4 Likes

Raise Your Weapon
Maths
Strobe
Bleed
Ghosts And Stuff
The Veldt

4 Likes

Veldt all the way

4 Likes

Avartia

2 Likes

Yesssss

No Pressure Remix
And
I thought inside out

Is it bad that ive never listened to him?

*braces for impact

2 Likes

Can’t you post it to insta?

Most of the video is on my personal Instagram account

1 Like