Electric guitars

I’m trying to make some electric guitars like this (3:04):

I think this would fit good in some dnb/jungle songs, if anyone has some suggestions or ideas on how to make something like that, let me know!
4 Likes

@Dadmother knows how!

5 Likes

I made two guitar sounds from Auxy. See if you like these!

3 Likes

Heck! I’m probably the one who would make the most use out of the pack of electric guitars? Making rock music, we already got the heavy bass guitars! XD

1 Like

Just going off the top of my head, maybe you could use Voodoo?

1 Like

Maybe Fuze layered over one of the Electric Basses? I suggest playing around with the automations to get what you’re looking for.

1 Like

I always use something like Arch for a bass with the low pass about half way, and then a subway with the tone at 0 with some distortion (not too much, but not too little) and about 10% or less of the high pass knob up.

3 Likes

Hi hello yes did someone say electric guitars?

:triumph::guitar:

2 Likes

This is the right idea, for sure. If I’m going for chords in an electric sound, I always layer Subway with a heavy bass, which varies depending on what kind of sound I’m going for. For soloing (or for sounds similar to the video), I usually do Bitty, lowpassed to about 60%, and have about 20% vibratto (changes the attack a bit). I also sometimes layer it with Mental for a more 80s/90s style. I can send some examples your way, @Twizard!

4 Likes

Some examples would be great!

1 Like

I am working on an example

Now being able to adjust sounds in app, its very easy to make a sound like this. But you will have to layer sounds. Angst with heavy distortion makes great power chords, like this. However to make a sound like that lick, try using telecoms, in the Disturbing leads pack, or really, any of the guitars in Auxy’s guitar pack, just with heavy distortion. And as @Dadmother said above, mental is absolutely amazing too! Just mess around with sounds, you can definitely get where you need to.

3 Likes