Do I need to prepare for Auxy-6 Upgrade?

Couldn’t find the right thread, sorry. It’s there anything I need to do below updating to Auxy 6?

1 Like

No, not really

You may want to back-up your project files, just in case something unexpected occurs.

I renamed this topic to match the question.

1 Like

How do I back up

My Auxy project files (.AXP files) were all stored on iCloud, so I just copied that whole folder into a new folder and called it bkup.

2 Likes

Also, I believe if you swipe on a project in the project list there’s an option to “export all” somewhere…

3 Likes

One caveat - if you use imported samples, this will NOT back them up - I am pretty sure. You’ll need to choose the other option “Export Project File” - that’ll tie all used samples to the backup of that track.

If you don’t use any imported samples any of the above recommendations work swell :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Where

Never mind lol

1 Like

What do you mean by imported samples

1 Like

Samples that are imported from somewhere else into auxy

2 Likes

Yup what @Vepium said

1 Like

So not like a link that was posted here

1 Like

Sorry I’m so uneducated lol

No, like, if you imported samples from another app. If you don’t know what this means it’s not something you have to worry about, you couldn’t accidentally do it lol…

2 Likes

No: It refers to audio files (typically short) that you will open into Auxy and use in sample slots of drum kits.

2 Likes

It’s alright! Everyone starts somewhere!

2 Likes