Did I get botted?

https://soundcloud.com/tolberto_auxy/once-upon-a-time
So this kinda got a lot of views compared to my followers. Did I get botted?

1 Like

I’d recommend checking the track stats to see top listeners if you can (I don’t remember if that’s only a premium feature). I once had a track jump 50 plays in one day, I checked the stats for it and I saw 50 plays from a single user. It’s hard to say, honestly.

1 Like

Thanks, except I don’t have premium, so I can’t do that

I wouldn’t worry too much about it. It’s hard to say if they’re real plays or not, but honestly it doesn’t matter too much in the grand scheme of things.

1 Like

get the soundcloud pulse app, you can see who your top listener is for free there.

1 Like

you dont need premium for that. Just go to the stats page and change the time range to the last few days and scroll down. You can see the top listener there.

2 Likes

It depends tbh… idk it never happened to me or I just don’t remember

I can almost guarantee that I’m the top listener :joy: I got a bit stuck with my remix of this one and honestly played the track probably more than 50 times for inspo

maybe it’ll be ready for christmas

1 Like

Do you reckon you will release a remix???

I don’t think 300 plays is enough to think it might be botted. I’ve only seen botted tracks with at least 1K

2 Likes

Yeah ur right. I’ve seen someone that had like 40 followers and had a song that had roughly 400k listens.

Also @FroMan had a song that had 9k listens and 200 likes. When he only had like 100 followers.

Yess I’m planning to release, obviously if that’s fine with you. But as I said, it may take some time

1 Like