CRATE DIGGING Pack

New Pack - “Soulful vintage hip-hop drums”

I’m off to play.

8 Likes

hmmm

interesante

1 Like

https://app.auxy.co/projects/ttMxIttWXQMHDHr2FiOaHw==

Not a big fan of the kicks, although they might be useful in some scenarios (they’d be very good for lofi). The snares are ehh, I’d mostly just use them to layer on another snare. Hi hats are different and the open hats and rides sound clean, I like them. Percussion is also pretty good.

Don’t feel like this pack was necessarily needed*, but I guess it’s nice to have and definitely a surprise for the middle of the month.

*We already have vintage kicks and snares (kickdrum/snaredrum packs) and as for the hats and percussion, it didn’t come with that much to be excited about tbh.

I don’t mind the pack as much, I just feel like this pack won’t please a lot of people.

Edit: people actually love it, nice!

1 Like

Well, I’m sure someone’s gonna find a use for them. Someone always does!

2 Likes

I’ll definitely get use out of them, I’m just worried about the majority of the community :grimacing:

3 Likes

Yessss hip hop drums :drum: :weary:

1 Like

I’m not a fan of them because we already have so many drums .-.

3 Likes

Cool percussion

1 Like

these are so good for chill songs

2 Likes

snare 15 :ok_hand:t2::fire:

2 Likes

I’m really “digging” this pack :sunglasses:

7 Likes

These are amazing!

3 Likes

To those later: yes we got sounds this month, drums are sounds

6 Likes

the sounds are soooo goooood!!!

1 Like

and they are guh reatt!!

1 Like

cute and awesome, working on a song with it now

1 Like

Never been a huge hip-hop fan, more or less I never quite understood it. I wasn’t in that sort of crowd as a kid, I grew up super sheltered and ended up in the pop punk crowd about 7 years late after the craze of the likes of Green Day (their mainstream huge success that is) and Yellowcard had died down.

But these should be interesting to say the least.

Immediate Edit: Hihat 12 is love and life folks

2 Likes

Seems to be some good ones here. :+1:

But surely the irony of naming a sample pack ‘Crate Digging’ hasn’t been lost on everybody but me…?

4 Likes

Yass, @blakkaz!
I was just about to say the same thing and tag you to ask if you agreed!

3 Likes

From Blocs Wave :man_shrugging:t3:

3 Likes