[CONTEST] Third Auxy Tournament! - Winner: Xiejra!

Just a heads up, the tournament has now already started so it’s too late to join. However, I will be hosting a summer tournament in June/July.

Hey guys! DHO here. I’m arranging a third Auxy Tournament with the help of the champion @Andrew_Adams who will be co-hosting. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: This will work very much like the first two, but if you aren’t familiar here’s the deal-

How it Works

So, as stated in the previous tournament: Players 1-4 are in the tournament. Player 1 ends up against Player 2, and 3 against 4. If Player 1 beats 2, and Player 4 beats 3, then the two winners (1 and 4) will compete.

In this instance, however, there are 32 players.

Judging

You will be judged out of ten points in the following categories:

Creativity - How unique is the song compared to other Auxy tracks? It’s good to have a balance. Sure you can randomly place notes and make automation, and, although it may be different, it’s not necessarily pleasing to listen to.

Composition - How good is the actual composition, when you take out all the automation etc.?

Accuracy: How much you stuck to the challenge’s rules.

Execution: How well did you execute all the ideas you tried to pull off? How is the instrument choice? Mixing?

Challenges

Well, you’ll just have to see. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: You’ll be tested on lots of things, so be ready to work hard! You will have a week to complete each challenge.

Prizes

The last two finalists will get a :unicorn: to display next to your username.

Always next time

If you don’t have time to enter this time around, don’t fret. There will be a summer tournament (Auxy Tournament Four) in June or July. Though don’t let that discourage you from entering this time around.

Visual tournament bracket: https://challonge.com/thethirdauxy

Good luck all! We’ll start off with round one as soon as the tournament is full.

10 Likes

Awesome! Signing up :wink:

2 Likes

Nice. :smiley:

1 Like

achievement unlocked: leaving a legacy

3 Likes

:trophy:

Totally signing up! Missed the second one by thiiis much

1 Like

I think this challenge ended already xD

1 Like

No this is the third tournament. :stuck_out_tongue:

Rlly? I want to do this so badly…

Missed the second one, forgot to submit for the first one. Definitely going to do it this time around though.

2 Likes

Then sign up!

@DHO for some reason my name got auto-corrected to peløtob

3 Likes

So just a heads up

Lol okay I’ll keep that in mind :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

I’m totally gonna regret entering this.

Knowing me, I’m gonna have a complete creativity drought when it’s my time to write.

2 Likes

Same. I just signed up and already regret it

1 Like

I’m signing up fo shizzle

Singing up again since I need a bit of a push these days.

1 Like

When will this one start?

1 Like

:wink: :ok_hand: