[CONTEST] Second Auxy Tournament!

We’ll wait for you

1 Like

Is this still going? …

Welp, I’m sorry man… I got back from being out of the country for 2 weeks, but now I’m trying to catch up on a bunch of schoolwork and stuff. I might have to drop out :confused:

2 Likes

one can’t just drop out of a special final :expressionless: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

:sweat_smile:

@DHO we need some motivation! :pray:

2 Likes

@Andrew_Adams Don’t worry! We can wait for you. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ok I’ll try to come up with something in the next couple weeks.

1 Like

All right thanks for being patient with me! I used a bunch of the new sounds and drums and made this thing! Here it is: https://soundcloud.com/user-andrewadams/auxy-tournament-cool-final/s-TVbrW

Thanks again for hosting this whole thing! @DHO

1 Like

Sweet, I’ll check it out and get the results out soon

1 Like

Alright everybody. That’s it. We’re finished with the second tournament! :smiley:
Thanks a ton to everybody who entered. It’s been swell. I’ve loved listening to your tracks! Thanks to stereofield for coming back to help judge this round. You guys both did great and are only 1.5 points apart.

And the winner is…
@Andrew_Adams

Congrats! Your track featured tons of new sounds and was also really fun and energetic. You are the new champion of the Auxy Tournament! :grin: :trophy:

Your prize? You get a cookie. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

@moemx Your track was really nice as well. Like I said, you only had a point and a half less in the total score. You’re still a champion, but @Andrew_Adams is the overall champion of the Auxy Tournament.

Thanks again to everybody who participated. I will be hosting a third Auxy Tournament later this month so make sure to be on the lookout for that.

It’s been fun everybody! Keep on Auxying!

3 Likes

Thanks guys! @DHO and Stereofield. I think this tournament idea is great and would be cool to see it keep growing. :+1:

Also good job @moemx your entry was great, too!!

2 Likes

Just gonna revive this thread by saying I turned one of my entries into a full song.
https://soundcloud.com/dontpartywithguns/dpwg-stranded

2 Likes

Congrats @Andrew_Adams / @Sunny . I wasn’t following the tournament, but you both made the final, so a Unicorn is coming your way.

And @DHO , you get a unicorn too, for arranging the tournament and entertaining so many people.

Your names will be added to the Unicorn Hall of Fame, for doing good things.

4 Likes

Wow, thanks so much! Super honored. :grin:

Speaking of, third Auxy tournament is on its way so be ready.

1 Like

Congrats @DHO

1 Like

Thanks, dude!

yeah lol

so, the bracket will be posted when 2+ people register in the goog form?

1 Like

Yeah, though I have to add the info manually so it could be delayed anyway let’s move the discussion to the new tournament now

@MisterMaster Can you close this thread?

1 Like

This thread is now closed.

Link to the 3rd Tournament topic is above.

Reminder: If you need assistance with anything, click the FLAG icon under a post so it goes into our shared queue.

2 Likes