When’s the next deadline?

There isn’t even a next challenge yet :sweat_smile:

Oh I thought the first round is over :laughing:

it’s too late. You’ve been disqualified

loljk

you never know

That is true, but we can also make pretty educated guesses based on past data

I see what you did there :wink:

i was talking about how Mr. Anderson beats most-all of his opponents but that works too

You see, I prefer to make everything about me.

Fair enough lol

Alright, everybody! Thanks so much for all the submissions this round.

The biggest problem, imo, with a lot of the submissions this round was that I saw little emphasis on melody in most of the entries, even though that should have been the main focus.

And even some tracks that had pretty good melodies ended up repeating the same short phrase until it became obnoxious. Remember, always read the instructions carefully, and make sure your track contains enough variation.

As Produk said, it was also a little hard for us to judge some of the entries because most people didn’t share their winter memories. This is totally my fault for not specifying that we want you to share the memories, but just wanted to point this out in case a similar challenge arises in the future.

Anyway, with that out of the way, time for the new challenge. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

The Challenge

The last round had an emphasis on melody, this time we are asking you to put an emphasis on sound design by creating an ambient, winter soundscape. There are several key words there. Ambient, winter, soundscape. Take as much time as you need to perfect every aspect of this.

The submissions are due by Monday, February 4th, 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Post a SoundCloud link here. We will not accept private messages/private links.

The Competitors:

@Tree vs @MR_ANDERSON
@Zeph vs @HXGN
@Tolberto vs @paroxyzm
@Yaad vs @crystldawnmusic
@Insolidarity vs @Matik
(continued)

@Polar vs @MrSerpent
@bedlegs vs @Hum4n01d
@surf vs @Xlimator

Good luck! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

TRACK LENGTH: 1 MINUTE MAX, REVERB TAILS ARE ALLOWED. -3 POINTS FOR EVERY 15 SECONDS OTHERWISE.
Complete sentence.

Might want to check these matchups. I know I’m with @Tree, not @Polar

@DHO He’s right, he’s also on twice