[CONTEST] Auxy Winter Tournament 2K19! - FINAL ROUND! MR.A v Mr.S

So I will probably see the results tommorow, 12 hours after everyone else

15%20AM
52%20AM

LIES

Gg @MR_ANDERSON

Hey, good job to you too! Your entries were all fantastic!

! That was really close…

Well the results were out yesterday, just not the challenge.

I’ll be back next tournament…to lose to you again
I am actually still excited for next round

good job @MrSerpent! i’ll be back next tournament and hopefully i’ll win next time!

Huge congratulations to @MR_ANDERSON and @MrSerpent for making it this far. You’ve fought well. Your :unicorn:s will be awarded shortly. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Of course, there’s still more to come. Stay posted for the final challenge.

Auxy Forum - Unicorn Hall of Fame

Congrats to:

Mr A & Mr S
from Mr M.

Your names have been added to the Unicorn Hall of Fame

I was so close to getting that unicorn!

Don’t worry, man. There’s always next time!

When will the “next time” be?

i mean you got pretty far

I’d say you’re pretty evenly matched with Mr. A, a big step in your career.

There’s always next time :slight_smile:

:thinking:

June.

This is it. The end of the road. Huge congratulations to everybody who has been in the tournament for your commitment. And major congrats to Mr. A and Serp for making it so far.

But there can only be one winner.

The Challenge

This challenge comes from BTG, who proposed you each make an awesome track, but not something really finished. You have until March 24th by 5:00 PM Pacific Time to (semi-)complete it. Then, in a twist of fate, you swap project files and you have until March 31st at 5:00 PM Pacific Time to complete.

Only the demo sounds, original soundpack, and the first four APs can be used.

In the words of BTG: we will “judge based on how far in development the original projects were, how much each artist transformed the project (it has to still be recognizable tho), and, you know, just how awesome the finished product is.”

Something like that, at least. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

No time limit this round. Hoorary! Go all out.

Final submissions are due by Sunday, March 31st, 5:00 PM Pacific Time. Post a SoundCloud link here. We will not accept private messages/private links. We also need to hear the original track your opponent had made you expanded upon.

The Competitors:

@MR_ANDERSON vs @MrSerpent

Kinda glad im not in this round :sweat_smile:

@MR_ANDERSON @MrSerpent Just a reminder, part of your score will be based on the initial track you create, as we will score both versions separately (the one you create for your opponent and what you do with what you’re given). So we will need to hear both. :+1:

So make sure to make the track you give to your foe just as awesome as what you do with what you’re given. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Nice challenge :smile: