[CONTEST] Auxy Winter Tournament 2K19! - FINAL ROUND! MR.A v Mr.S

Here we go. https://soundcloud.com/eswyn/awoken-concept
This is a little piece inspired by the beautiful feeling of just sitting and watching the snow from the warmth inside.

I might make it into a full track at some point.

4 Likes

@viiitality, @Hum4n01d, @MrSerpent, just a reminder to finish your entries. Only about an hour until they’re due.

6 Likes

jeopardy music

4 Likes

Snow World :snowman:

Without further ado, I present to you, Snow World!

This track captures the magical feeling of experiencing snow for the very first time.

Shoutouts to @Kayasho and @ToxicCaves64 for inspiring the general vibe, but also the chords and melodies in the track :blush::pray:

7 Likes

Woah I was just reading the note about how you need to hurry up

2 Likes

(https://soundcloud.com/misterserpent/frostless-valleys)

I’m super embarrassed to be late guys, I did NOT read the rules correctly and had no Idea that we had to post tracks in the disco. I made my track nine days ago but my silly brain didn’t think to post it here.

Here’s the reel:
Over Christmas break I went to New Zealand to visi my cousins and the endless attractions that the Island nation brought. Visited the Milford Sound, a fiord located in the South island near Invercargill. That’s where I snapped the above photo. It was a great trip but it was actually summer (hence frostless) however in the winter that region tends to get packed with snow!

I had a great time making this and was surprised/pleased at how fast it took me to make. (not to post on the forum, that’s for sure :blush:)

Hope you enjoy!

11 Likes

Please tell me you’re planning on making a longer version of this track! I would absolutely love to hear more of this!

1 Like

Sooooooo…

1 Like

11 Likes

I heard that @BobTheGUYYYYY hasn’t had time to finish judging the submissions yet, so the results will be somewhat delayed. Hold tight

11 Likes

he’s liking things on sc. GL GUYS

5 Likes

This is not fair I have to go soon :cry:

What do you mean?

Results might be released soon
Good luck anyway

1 Like

I was referring to you saying you might leave soon :sweat_smile:

Yeah and I wont be here to see the results

Ah. I see

Well played @MR_ANDERSON