Choppy Audio During Playback

iPhone 11 Pro Max. Can’t get through 4 bars without it cutting out at least once. Is it the update?? Never experienced this issue consistently. Has it happened? Yes, but not repeatedly like this. What’s going on?

2 Likes

Someone else reported similar issues with the iPhone 11 before from what I know. I don’t know if it was ever addressed however.

1 Like

This thread: A help to import samples to Auxy

1 Like

That sucks this app literally does not work on this phone. I uninstalled & reinstalled & it’s worse. The app is freezing and projects don’t even open. If they do open it takes a long time to load and when I tap play it’ll play for half a second before stopping. Before blaming the phone cuz all other apps work perfect I need to know is the app the issue here??

1 Like

This ain’t cool. There are bigger problems in the world, but I expect Auxy to work.

2 Likes

I checked GarageBand midi playback to see it maybe it’s the phone’s audio engine in general & no it’s not. GarageBand with several midi tracks & audio is playing back perfectly.

1 Like

example. not touching rewind or anything & the screen was black or dark gray like the Auxy UI for many seconds before that even opened to tap play. Same issues occurred way back on the iOS 13 beta.

1 Like

Hit em up on the app in feedback so they can delve into it

1 Like

You prolly have a better chance at getting a response by leaving a 1 star app review.

3 Likes

yup

1 Like

Just chill it’s just a glitch. Dont do a 1 star review, just let the iPhone 11 rest for a while or use an iPad (if you have) to make/continue your songs. That’s all. If I got that glitch, what do I do? (You ask) I just continue making without playing it (if it is that real possible.) and then report the glitch that’s all. Or you can restart the glitch and it wont be there. Also please be respectful and mindful when you have conversations with other people. That’s what mane told me weeks ago. You cant just go crazy on others. Go calm in a good way. I dont even have a iPhone 11 because I don’t have money. I have a iPad Pro (2017 model, not big) which I can use for my songs and when I find glitches, I just gasp and say “OMG” and start laughing so hard. So read and understand this. Thanks.

1 Like

Also I am typing this on a Samsung A51 rn. Dont be mad.

I get you. It’s too easy sometimes to go into diva mode & it’s not right. App development is really hard, but sometimes when you’re not serious about having things looked over in an app the developers may not be able to know it’s an issue since there are already so many aspects to review during a quality control process. By the way I had the 2017 iPad Pro too & it’s great!

1 Like

Okay thanks for the feedback. :wink:

1 Like