Can anybody here sing?

If anyone here can sing lemme know because I really need a singer for a song. I don’t have any lyrics either. We could make it a collab. I don’t have any money tho lol.

Details; male or female, melodub/riddim(ish) type song. I don’t have a project link or song started yet but I’ll get one soon. I can do trap too

Do you know if you’re looking for a male voice or female, or doesn’t matter/don’t care?

Do you have a reference track containing the kind of genre and singing style you have in mind?

Someone who sings heavy rock might not be a good fit if you’re aiming for a pop song, for example.
Someone who sings quiet folk might not be a good fit if you want to have really powerful vocals in the track.

If you have an idea of what you’re aiming for, it’s worth being descriptive to help find the best match you can. :+1:

Are you able to share the WIP song/project, so people can judge for themselves if they’re a good fit and/or interested?

1 Like

I can but I’m under ten sooo……… (but I think I’m really good at singing😅)

1 Like

wdym under ten?

I am also looking for someone to do some vocals I do not really care what kind of voice but I am not very good at writing lyrics…

Exactly, I can’t do either lol

lmaooo this website has become scattered with kids

Yeah but I was wondering why being under ten was a problem lol

yes, yes it has

Yeah it’s all kids now…

i’ll do something on a song, just attach a beat

Ok making something now

1 Like

ok awesome!

Just a demo so it’s not finalized but let’s see what u can do

https://app.auxy.co/projects/jXV0IhzB8eFRuQOFQUl79w==

No offense but I don’t think that’s really the best song for vocals

Okay but like I didn’t ask :joy:

If this doesn’t work I can make something else

Ok, I wasn’t trying to be disrespectful I’m just imagining this being hard to sing to.:joy: