Can any one name youtube channels providing auxy tutorials

Hello people

Hope you all are fine

Can anyone name some youtube channels providing tutorials on music production in auxy

I am really looking some new learnings for my future tracks

Cheers

1 Like

There aren’t really any that are up to date or comprehensive enough unfortunately

2 Likes

:slightly_frowning_face: i know few but its too basic

I want more tutorials as well tbh, I was actually thinking about making my own tutorials (even though I suck) but I’m not sure if I should do it

2 Likes

May be you would end up giving some good tutorials … Why not to give a shot … I would love to learn something new

I’d suggest looking at tutorials for other platforms or for the main computer DAWs for inspiration, as many of the techniques used in those can be applied to Auxy as well. I’d suggest going more towards the direction of song structuring tutorials, rather than tutorials focusing more on sound designing capabilities that wouldn’t necessarily be possible in Auxy yet.
Feel free to come to your fellow Auxy users for advice as well. I, for one, benefitted from this greatly back when I was first starting to delve into the realm of using Ableton. I’m sure your peers around you in this community as well as on the respective Auxy Discord servers would be willing to give you some more personalized advice (in my opinion, Auxy Collective is more active and engaging than the Disco at times, which could be of some help to you).

2 Likes
3 Likes

Classic my man. A trappy classic.

Thanks … This will help me a lot

1 Like

But not the imported samples.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCn-7V71BrepLDXnHbuttsVg This guys good

1 Like

I just watched every video from Rocca Prankz and I don’t regret anything.

3 Likes

Ya he used to produce tracks using auxy he used to name himself as dj la rocca was in this forum as well

Yeah I know him

1 Like

Auxy’s help page (accessed via the settings menu) has links to video tutorials. These are quite helpful and are from a variety of different channels. I recommend you check them out :grin: