Bring back Beat the Clock!

I really miss beat the clock, they were fun and I owe it to these challenges cuz they pushed me to challenge myself, practice and improve alot. Please consider bringing these back.

10 Likes

It’s petition time

1 Like

I’m down to host an unofficial BTC if anyone’s interested…?

7 Likes

That’ll be cool, but there something different about an official one hosted by Auxy themselves.

I don’t disagree, but it would still be better than nothing.

3 Likes

Definitely. Go ahead! Count me in.

1 Like

Hey y’all, can we just chill about this…
the clock did finally get beat, and it’s taking a break, can we like… not bother it? :woman_shrugging: :joy: :joy: :joy:

4 Likes

I clearly wasn’t around when beat the clock was a thing, can someone explain?

I’m not quite sure too but I think it was like this: every week, a judge is chosen. He judge makes a challenge that can be anything. Then you have to submit a track and the judge will choose the winner

1 Like

It used to be a set challenge made from the developer ever week, when the devs got too busy it was then assigned to various chosen artists as the competition proctor. After that it just fizzled out, it had decent support and was very enjoyable, but the developers really just focused on bringing us the amazing app we have today.

1 Like

Umm it seems pretty chill here, don’t know what you’re on about.

Haha I’m just kidding, if you search through the posts on this forums, many others have asked what has happened to BTC and can we bring it back, it’s just funny, and kinda sad to see more people wanting to bring it back. It was definitely a fun time. One of my greatest collaborations with Southborne rose from a BTC challenge.

3 Likes

My last BTC was when we had to use Cantina Band

1 Like

omg that one slapped

1 Like

I’m all for it.

2 Likes

We should do a petition or something. I miss the BTC days so much

2 Likes

Someone who can make publically editable posts should make a petition we should all sign

I’d be pretty happy to do another beat the clock.

Working on one right now!

1 Like

p l e a s e…