Birthday EP/Album Remixes

For those who follow me on Instagram will already know about this.

I am looking for producers who would like to remix a track of mine for the Birthday EP/Album. The EP/Album will be posted on SoundCloud, YouTube, Spotify, Apple Music, Google Play Music, etc. (If you do not want your remixes on any of these platforms, let me know).

If you are interested, send me a direct message either here in the forums, on Discord (GreyOldTwit#5286) or on Instagram (gr3ymusic). If you can’t direct message me on Auxy Forums, Discord or Instagram; simply post a comment that “you are interested” and I will direct message you here on the forums.

The deadline is the 1st of May, 12am (Australian Central). This gives me enough time to sort out and submit the tracks in time to release it on my Birthday, as well as time for you guys to remix the track without being rushed.

I hope that you guys will be interested in doing this remix.

~ GR3Y

4 Likes

Can we upload it on our own channel? Or do we have to give you the link

1 Like

I would need the links to upload the whole album through Amuse, but you want to upload it elsewhere (like SoundCloud or YouTube) feel free to do so, if that is what you want to do.

1 Like

i did a brithday EP last year too :0
When is the EP dropping?
Also Im down to remix one of the tracks

1 Like

The EP/Album is planned for 24th of May. Since the reviewing stage takes 21 days, I want to make sure that the remixes are done before the 1st of May.

1 Like

Im interested but what genres are you leaning towards?

1 Like

Any genre. More variety is better in my opinion.

Thank you for everyone who participated. The album (yes, it’s an album) has been submitted and under review. The album contains one original track and 7 remixes of the same track (and I love all of them).

Unfortunately, the new review timeframe has been extended to 28 days, meaning that the birthday album… is not gonna be a birthday album anymore. Still, we have a great album… just need to wait a bit longer for it.

4 Likes

So does that mean the album is not gonna come for a while?

1 Like

If everything goes to plan… 30th of May shall be the release date (was the earliest I could get).

3 Likes

Which might mean my remix of Dance Cult would actually come out on 30th May?

1 Like

Maybe try a little early…

1 Like

I’ll try and see if I can do anything, but all-in-all… they ain’t likely to budge on release schedule. So be prepared for the wait.

Did some thinking over. I’m gonna release the whole album on YouTube and SoundCloud on my birthday. It’s the best I can do, but at least it makes the album the “birthday album”.

2 Likes