Big World - Bradley Saint James

https://soundcloud.com/brad-saint/big-world

Auxy is the mobile DAW we all need

12 Likes

Reposted. This is amazing.

1 Like

Where’s “Love” button besides like button…?
Love the cheerful melodies, and cool intro, and unique use of percussion’s !:slight_smile:
hey! :drum: hey! :drum: :clap::clap::clap:

2 Likes

Right off the bat, I really like the cover you used and the font you used for your title. But, I’m not really a fan of going straight into the action, like your song did. The happy and retro feeling you put on the song was perfect, and putting the vocals in were also good.

Towards the middle of the song, the break was okay. The leads stayed connected to the tone of the song. But I then thought that you were using the same bassline too often.

I heard the drop, the I’ll tell you what, you outta have a reward for that. I like the way you put the song into a Future Bass genre. I am literally speechless into that potential the drop had.

After the drop, I like the way the song cuts into a major break zone. I like that. I also like the piano and the arp going in the background during that time.

The second drop was ok. It just came out of nowhere for this one. First then break, then the main part for a little bit, then boom, a buildup. I’m not really a fan of that. The drop was similar, if not, the exact same drop as the first one. I didn’t see that coming.

Overall, your song is great @BSJ. It should have more popularity than Poseidon.

3 Likes

Thanks! Appreciate the input :ok_hand:

1 Like

Great track man! :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Amazing track! No wonder it showed up 4 times in my feed (so many reposts) :smiley:

5 Likes

Well from what I’m hearing this song is lit!

I’ll have to check it out

1 Like

Oh man this is MASSIVE!

1 Like

You really went all out with this one, great job!

1 Like

Thanks for the support, everyone <3

2 Likes

@BSJ
Congrats on being featured!
And thanks for distributing demo!
I’m so excited to look into its composition.

2 Likes