https://soundcloud.com/plhector/vintage-keys-edit
Only cool people listen to jazz (■ω■¬)
Enjoy my edit on the demo for the “Vintage Keys” sound pack

2 Likes

Nice job :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

This sounds really great! I love how you expanded on the original.
I have always liked the vintage keys demo and tried to make something similar, but never succeeded. Your version makes me want to try again. So thank you for the inspiration.

2 Likes

I’m glad I inspired you to pursue jazz again! Have fun and please let me know when you upload a jazz track. I would love to hear it!

1 Like

Well I did try again today, but it ended up sounding like a country ballad😆
So I will keep trying until it’s right.

1 Like

Keep that country ballad! It might come in handy if you ever want to write a country ballad. You never know :thinking:

1 Like

Have you looked up jazz chords and jazz chord progression, yet? It helps a lot! Unless you want to do the track by ear. That’s actually how I extended the demo. All by ear. It took me a good month, but it came out pretty good. I’m quite happy with it. It’s actually my first take on jazz.

1 Like

Exactly! That’s why I never throw anything away. I just start a new project when I want to move on.

1 Like

I have a useful tip for you! (I’ll probably post this on the “tips” section, later.)
You know how the project link says it expires after 30 days? Well, I found out that if you have put the project link on a Discord channel it actually prevents them from expiring. I have projects files from a year or so and they still work. I suggest using that as a manual backup because your iCloud can only hold so much.

1 Like

No, I haven’t but I will take a look since you’re so kind to give me tips. So thank you very much.
On the other hand, everything i have created thus far, was by ear since I have no musical knowledge at all. But it’s always good to learn something new :smile:

1 Like

I had no musical knowledge before I worked with Auxy so I taught myself some tricks. I did at least study scales and chords only because I really wanted to write music how other countries do! Now I know how to play Spanish guitar because of that. Anyway, there’s nothing wrong with writing things by ear. I’ve been doing it for most my tracks.

1 Like

I just listened to your very jazzy track “Rainy Days On The Moon’s Oceans”. What a great track! I’ll be checking more of your tracks this weekend :facepunch:t4:

1 Like

Thanks man :+1:
I’ll check out your tracks on my way home. Any links to your music you can send me?

1 Like

I saw that you already checked and liked my track. Thanks!

1 Like

I like them a lot. Very chill. I see you remixed the RAC Essentials demo. I like how it sounds slowed down.

1 Like