Auxy Sound Wiki

If you record the instrument yeah you can use Audacity or something. I usually just go by trying to match character and stuff as that’s a bit easier to do.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info

1 Like

i would add 32 bit funk by foxlike and bobtheguyyyyy for the drum kit itch but it’s kinda hard for me as i’m on mobile

Unfortunately the original post ran out of character room, so adding in more entries isn’t exactly possible anymore. Thanks though, it’s a good contribution

why don’t you try making an actual wiki, like on wikia or something

actually i think a more general auxy wiki would be a really cool idea (it could include other things besides sounds)

I’ve considered it, but I don’t have much time nor incentive to do so. Not to mention that I don’t have any official contact with the devs or endorsement of such a thing, so at best it will be only maintained semi-regularly or hardly at all. Maybe in the future I will, but right now I have other things on my plate that don’t concern with Auxy as much.

2 Likes

now im low key considering doing it myself :thinking:

2 Likes

I would have already had it done if I was actually smart :sweat_smile:

Maybe try getting into contact with the devs for some inside info on how some stuff works for properly reporting on it. Although they don’t tend to be very open about these sorts of things…

2 Likes