Auxy is featured in App Store story 🇯🇵

I’m not sure if it appears in other countries but here’s a brief summary of the article.

• An artist named Lisachris tried making music with Auxy
  • In the article, processes of consisting drums, melodies are described with videos.
  • She named the song “Sad Lemming” (which sounds like she just used the default name for me)
  • this is a second part of the two stories, and first part mentioned how she make music video with iPhone App called Triller.

I hope this article helps to induce more Japanese users✨

Need more info?

16 Likes

Pretty neat - the featured stories are regional so it’s interesting to see when these pop up. Any links to videos or a place to listen to the track(s)?

8 Likes

I searched, but I couldn’t found the whole track.
However, I have found the video which includes a very little piece of her track

Also, maybe as you know, I can’t share the App Store Story URL (that’s why I posted screenshots)

1 Like

Ah, found it at apple store

But I cannot listen to it cuz I don’t subscribe to Apple Music…

1 Like

Same here haha, good find though!

4 Likes

I happen to have Apple Music :raised_hands:

The song is kinda wack but it’s cool to see new users

Basically if you’re wondering what it was it was like that 7-second snippet for a a whole song.

2 Likes

That’s funny, I’ve never seen anybody popular use the default names before :joy: Guess it’s useful after all

7 Likes

That’s cool

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing! I think you can find a link to the story if you tap share story in the bottom and then copy the link. Then we’ll be able to read it too.

6 Likes

Yeah I’d love to see if this rolls up into a larger workflow or what, love reading about stuff like this.

2 Likes

5 Likes

why is the poor little lemming sad :disappointed::disappointed::disappointed::sweat::sweat::sweat:

5 Likes

Pretty neato

1 Like

Awesome thanks, wasn’t opening from my pone but it’s all better now :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’m glad :slight_smile:
Sorry I tried to copy the link, but somehow it didn’t work. Thankfully blakkaz succeeded so please check.

0 Likes

The funny part is, the article didn’t describe that if it is default name or not, so maybe she come up with that name originally lol

0 Likes

It could be fat or naughty

0 Likes

I don’t think she would come up with that name on her own

1 Like

The article should have told us, that Auxy is capable of giving a lovely name to our track.

2 Likes

Hey @icsleepers, I know this is off topic, but like the new profile pic!

1 Like