====> ⓣя𝓐ᶜҜ σ𝖋 𝐭ⒽẸ ｗє€к
- Each week a new topic (like this one) is posted in the #contests category.
- If you want your track considered for track of the week, just post a link to your track below, before the due date listed at the bottom of this topic.
- The winner will be announced here at the end of the week.
- Track must be made by the submitter, using Auxy.
- There are no set themes. Any genre. Any tempo. Any automations.
- Tracks must be 60-seconds or longer.
- Tracks submitted must premiere the week of the TotW posted.
- One entry per person, per week.
- No collabs or remixes.
- You can edit your post during the week if you make updates to your submission.
- External samples can be used for individual instruments or vocals only
ie: not sections of sampled music or drum loops.
- Project files won’t be considered - judges reserve the right to see project files if the legitimacy of the track is in question!
- Late entries won’t be considered. Enter in the next week instead.
- Please also create a thread for your track under #tracks, like usual, if you wish.
One winner is chosen each week, or possibly a draw. Judging will be totally subjective. Please don’t ask why your track didn’t win. The judges alternate between: -
Judge this week is: @Peregrihn
- Winner gets a special icon next to their forum name.
- Winner’s name is also listed in a winner’s thread.
*Logo created by Arimyth