====> ⓣя𝓐ᶜҜ σ𝖋 𝐭ⒽẸ ｗє€к
Welcome to the FIRST Auxy TotW throw down. First, I want to announce a small revamp of the system. If you checked out the TotW hall of fame, you may have already noticed the updated verbiage.
For each five 's you earn, you are certified gold
For each five 's you earn, you are certified platinum
Big congratulations to our FIRST gold certified member @auxysimon! His profile has already been updated. So without any further blibber blabber, read on for the rules.
- Each week a new topic (like this one) is posted in the #contests category.
- If you want your track considered for track of the week, just post a link to your track below, before the due date listed at the bottom of this topic.
- The winner will be announced here at the end of the week.
- Track must be made by the submitter, using Auxy.
- There are no set themes. Any genre. Any tempo. Any automations.
- Tracks must be 60-seconds or longer.
- Tracks can’t have been posted previously. This competition is for new releases.
- One entry per person, per week.
- No collabs or remixes.
- You can edit your post during the week if you make updates to your submission.
- External samples can be used for individual instruments or vocals only
ie: not sections of sampled music or drum loops.
- Project files won’t be considered.
- Late entries won’t be considered. Enter in the next week instead.
- Please also create a thread for your track under #tracks, like usual, if you wish.
One winner is chosen each week, or possibly a draw. Judging will be totally subjective. Please don’t ask why your track didn’t win. The judges alternate between: -
Judge this week is: @iammane
- Winner gets a special icon next to their forum name.
- Winner’s name is also listed in a winner’s thread.
*Logo created by Arimyth