== Auxy Forum Awards 2019 - Winners! ==

2019 was a great year y’all, and some amazing talent was shown. Let’s get right into the winners…

Favorite Auxy Track of 2019
Chrysalism by @Mr_Mooo
Go check out his track and his page here!

Favorite Auxy Producer of 2019
@MrSerpent!
Go check out 2019’s voted Favorite producer here!

Most Innovative Track of 2019

PARADISE ‘87 by @ToxicCaves64!
Go check out this spectacular track here!

Last but not least…
Most Supportive Individual of 2019
Goes to… the one and only @MrSerpent!
Thank you for all your love and support this year, Serp! I’d link your page again, but I think I already did it once wink wink…

Honorable mention… Shoutout to all the moms out there! I know my mother has to put up with me blaring my Auxy tracks and projects all the time, but she still listens and tells me they’re pleasant…even though they probably aren’t :joy:.

Let’s make 2020 an amazing year, can’t wait to see what you can come up with.

19 Likes

What a great year. So happy for our winners! Serp’s tracks all blew me away this year and certainly my favorite producer of the year. As for Mr. Mooo, it’s awesome to see how far he’s come since our first collab a few years back. Lastly, Paradise '87 was incredible and deserves a spot as well. Can’t wait to see this new year!

8 Likes

HOLY wHAT

6 Likes

thank you so much to everyone who voted me, and congrats to the other prize winners! you guys deserved it (:

9 Likes

Congrats to all the winners!

4 Likes

Thanks to everyone who voted for me and even nominated me. I wasn’t expecting that.

Hopefully I’ll finally get a unicorn or anything else this year…

8 Likes

Congrats to all.

1 Like

Thanks to @INDIR3CT and his Mom for hosting the 2019 Auxy Forum awards and managing the nominations, polling and announcements over the Christmas period.

And congrats to the winners, with @Mr_Mooo releasing the track of the year, @MrSerpent taking out both producer of the year and most supportive forum member & @ToxicCaves64 winning most innovative track. Your unicorns have all been assigned and your names added to the Unicorn Hall of Fame.

If you’re not familiar with the Unicorns, they’re won via Auxy forum competitions, or by doing good things for the Auxy forum community.

Thanks to everyone who entered, nominated, voted and listened to the submissions.

13 Likes