Hey everyone! With the year coming to a close and so many amazingly talented Auxy producers both new and old showing their skills in the production scene, it’s about that time where we vote on our favorite artists and songs in the 2018 Auxy Forum Awards. Courtesy of our friendly neighborhood janitor @MisterMaster, I’ll be your host for this year’s awards. (Bribing him was a lot cheaper than I originally expected. ) So without further ado…
How does it work?
- Each person will nominate their favorite producer per category between now and December 29th, 2018
- The top 10 entries in each category will be placed in polls to be voted on until January 5th, 2019
- Each person is allowed one post in the nominations thread.
- Only nomination posts will be allowed (off topic posts will be removed).
- All nominations must use the nomination form below to make counting votes easier.
- Only one nomination per category.
- You can change your nominations by editing your post, but on 29 Dec, the nomination thread will be locked for counting.
- You can nominate yourself if you want… don’t worry, we won’t judge.
- Nominated tracks should be created completely in Auxy.*
- You can nominate remixes, but mention the name of the original artist too.
* Outside samples are allowed–the track just has to be 100% constructed and staged in the Auxy app.
Winners will receive a as a title by their forum name.
Copy and paste this text into this nomination thread.
1. Favorite Auxy Track of 2018 (specify TRACK_NAME + PRODUCER NAME)
2. Favorite Auxy Producer of 2018 (specify PRODUCER NAME)
3. Most innovative Track of 2018 (specify TRACK_NAME + PRODUCER NAME)
4. Most unique Auxy Producer of 2018 (specify PRODUCER NAME)
5. One forum member who has been especially supportive of your music?
How many winners will be eligible for such a prize, you might ask? Well…
- Favorite Tracks = top 3 get unicorn.
- Favorite Producer = top 3 get unicorn.
- Most innovative Track = Winner gets unicorn.
- Most unique Producer = Winner gets unicorn.
- Most supportive forum member = top 3 get unicorn.
See you all on the 29th… and happy nominating.