Auxy Discord Directory [for chatty chatty]

Je créer ce topic en Français , pour proposer un serveur discord exclusivement réservé aux producteurs francophones.
Serveur FR
Veuillez notez administrateur du forum Auxy , que ce serveur discord n’a pas vocation à être un serveur discord ouvert à tous les producteurs Auxy , je prie donc de laisser ce topic ouvert pour les producteurs Auxy francophone
Serveur FR
Merci

1 Like

Here’s my server. In my server, self promotion is okay!

1 Like

Added my server. It is called “stereofield”. I wonder why.

3 Likes

And also, I will be implementing game robots to the server

1 Like

So for a mega collab I made a discord, but we decided to make our own channels for the mega collab and to invite other people. If we have enough members we can organise tournaments and other stuff

1 Like

added the label efflux. Run by Mr Mooo, Cuber and HYDRANS

edited “Energizer Music Server” to be “The Guild of Aaron Trinh” (old name doesn’t exist)

Is it worth it?

1 Like

Is what worth it

1 Like

Me reviving the server

1 Like

Just go to the top. You will see why I revived it.

1 Like

Added my own collective, ViperQuidex, to the list:

3 Likes

Also, please do not remove my collective.

I have a question for a developer or someone who knows.
What kind of mechanism does the sound source of this app “melodic sound”?
Is it a type of mechanism that sounds samples like Image-Line FLEX or reFX Nexus?

For those who know that I have discord to chat with some of my friends well here’s one that will blow your mind. Here’s the link to comment your ideas!!

https://discord.gg/ASMm8Ap (it never expires)

Thanks & have a great day! May Allah Bless you all!!!

Please feel free to edit the first post to update it with new servers or remove defunct ones, thanks.

1 Like

You’re welcome

This is a discord server I wanted to make for so long and I finally made it. This is ideas for Auxy 7.

Want to play at a Minecraft music festival? Join the servers to find out more.