AUXY 5 - Introducing the New Auxy

I just gotta say, there are SO many drum sounds on this new update!!! I’m so amazed! I especially love the human voices part of it;)

Awesome dude. How’d you get all the sounds? By subscribing? Or

split this topic #223

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AUXY 5 - Bugs & Issues

split this topic #224

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: AUXY 5 - Premium Subscription

split this topic #231

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: AUXY 5 - Premium Subscription

The update makes the App as a hole feel more… stiff. It’s modern to do this and make things look simplistic, but it feels like Auxy is Trying to be something its not. It feels too unfocused on its sole purpose; to make music. It feels professional and unprofessional at the same time. Don’t get me wrong, I like the new improvements and features, but it is conveyed in such a way that makes me feel like a Baby (no pun intended). Like it has to hold my hand at times, but then it doesn’t. I don’t know. Maybe it’s just me…

I actually think the new update is too complex. It takes a ton of taps just to make the Whack kit now.

I see what you’re getting at. I think that Auxy is losing some of what made it unique and appealing. It’s losing some of that “simplicity” that it had. Sure making drum kits is great and tons of samples are welcome, but it’s kind of having a bit of an identity crisis in my opinion.

Also, it sucks that you can’t automate Shape, Dist, and Sub on drum kits anymore. The app got way more complex and a little more dumbed down at the same time.

Exactly. I feel it is more accustomed to new users than experienced users. Such things as discovering a feature you hadn’t known about after using it for a bit doesn’t exist. New users should be taught the basics, and then explore on there own. This creates a healthier environment also, Things such as; “How could you not know how to mute sounds? It shows you clearly in the tutorial” would never happen. As I previously said, I don’t need anyone to hold my hand. I shouldn’t be taught what and what not to do. Everybody does things differently.

Still trying it out, so my opinion will come later, but I wish I could name the drum sounds when I make a kit. It’s hard to keep track of them all.

It feels like it’s trying to be an App more than a Mobile DAW.

The sense of accomplishment after being dumped into something you have no clue how to work, and then learning your self is much greater than learning from a tutorial in my opinion.

I feel the opposite. I think it’s trying too hard to be a mobile DAW (having to tweak drum sounds before you can use them, etc.)

That’s what I thought.

O_O
The new percussion sounds
Me like

Yeet I can’t wait for new sounds they’ll release each month! Something to actually look forward to still

Yeah I agre. Luckily I’m opening a bank account today so great timing to subscribe

Nice, hehe, what a coincidence.

Explain to me, what’s this?