Apple iOS 11

iOS 11 is coming soon! This means more features that will help all of us Auxians with our music, like Files, the Screen Recording, etc. What feature(s) are you most looking forward to?

Read more about iOS 11 here:

3 Likes

Probably screen record so I can make tutorials on Auxy.

5 Likes

Screen record as well!

3 Likes

I’m looking froward to the files app because I use iCloud Drive for everything, so this will be a nice change!

3 Likes

i finally don’t have tp download a third-party app to get screen recordings! hype

4 Likes

Files is exciting because iCloud Drive is pretty annoying and ugly, and screen recording is useful for many purposes. I know I will need it sometime. And like @IAATOE said, it wil be easier to make Auxy tutorials and post them to YouTube and the Disco.

2 Likes

Another exciting thing is the new App Store layout! Can’t wait to see Auxy’s new App Store logo!

4 Likes

Always new updates.

3 Likes

Oh yeah, screen recording is gonna be sweet!

2 Likes

Screen recording will be the best thing ever!

2 Likes

You can get iOS 11 Beta by looking up “IOS 11 seed” on google and clicking on the apple website. You just have to sign in, install the profile, and download the update from your settings. Pretty simple.

2 Likes

That’s good to know!

Is there a third party app available rn??

There’s a bunch of them but they all don’t work all the time.

2 Likes

Guess it’s just best to wait for the iOS 11 release day, but i’m not a patient guy haha

1 Like

I have had the beta for ios 11 for awhile its the screen recording is ok, but the i cloud drive is a DREAM!!!

1 Like

Oh god, apples trying to make us zombies again. Jk it sounds like itll be cool

What do you mean when you say “zombies?” @InfinityBeatz

Oh its just an expression meaning we are on our electronics WAY to much and its making us “brain dead” as some people say ig. But hey, id rather be braindead than miss out on making music. Besides, i suppose you could say messing with auxy you actually LEARN a thing or 2 about the making of music.

am i the only one who need such feature like adding and editing vocal?