You’re Kurtis?

I produced the track kurtis is the artist who hopped on it and added his vocals

@NickElle

But, he didn’t give credit! :angry:

Good job on the remix, by the way.

4 Likes

Can we copy strike Kurtis

3 Likes

Any promotional ads for the song on the other social media accounts gave me credit- he also pays me royalties and I made sure to comment letting people know I remixed the track! If anything, it was on me- I should’ve had a producer tag a while back but I just got mine sent in so next time it’ll be on the song

1 Like

He purchased the remix off of me and gave me credit when promoting the track- like I said before i should’ve had a real producer tag so I don’t have to worry about whether or not I’m in the title- just a lesson learned but I still get paid haha

Yo, that’s kinda illegal.

i assume he means the guy bought the beat for it so he could rap over it (which is what a lot of rappers do)

2 Likes

Yes, I understand that.
I hope that’s what he meant.

It is haha

1 Like

@NickElle

1 Like

I forgot that this post is a question. :sweat_smile:

Well, I released a track with the label, No Status Records.
You may recognize the label from @xavior or @Xiejra releases.
They were great to work with, and I’ll definitely be releasing with them again.

Here’s the track:
Nick Elle - Back Off

1 Like

I like it man good job!

1 Like

Thanks. :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve released with Heroboard, and have a release with Lunch Box pretty soon as well. I plan on doing tons of label releases 2019, we’ll see how that goes lol

2 Likes

Can you give me a link? I’d like to check it out- good to hear your still makin moves yourself! Been a while :joy:

@Polar

@xavior and I actually had some issues with them concerning “mothership”. Please be warey they’re not as trust worthy as they may seem.

2 Likes

Aw man.
Sorry about that.
Thanks for the tip. :slight_smile: