Anyone down for a DnB mega collab?

I’m planning on organising a Drum and Bass megacollab, it depends on how many people if it wil really happen though. Also, if you don’t make Drum and Bass and want to try that, you can join too of course!

1 Like

Never made DnB, don’t really listen to it, I’m always down to collab, but I might suck a bit in this one :joy:

1 Like

totally fine! it isn’t really that difficult to make

1 Like

I’m down

1 Like

ye.

maybe not a collab track, but like a collective album/playlist or competition for sure

1 Like

You mean like obex his collab album?

yeah i guess. just because, like i said on discord, i dont have the latest auxy update nor the subscription, so me jumping into a mega collab would be pretty challenging to work around

1 Like

I was in a megacollab with someone without subscription too, and that went pretty good, so that won’t matter that much I think

yesss

1 Like

If you want to join the collab join this server:

was it for one of the auxy collective collabs?
i was involved with 2 of those. it worked before when the only issue was the subscription, but im not on the same version as everyone else. Im on the 5.0 still due to storage issues on my phone and due to non-backwards compatibility with V6, i can’t open newer project files.

what i might be able to do is have someone export the whole project as an ableton set and i can do my part in ableton, but then it’s no longer just an auxy track so…

1 Like

Yeah without V6 it’ll be very difficult, but why do you have an older version?

my phone literally only has megabytes of storage left. i cant even take a picture on my phone anymore. Another issue is that if i update to V6, my project files are no longer stored on the cloud rather instead they’re local now, so that’s more storage that i dont have. Also i’m hoping to get a new phone sometime soon (the 11 pro is looking pretty promising), so i’d lose all my projects because they’re stored locally.
Since mine are still backing up to icloud, i could get a new device and just pull them down instead of having to export every project and re open the links on said new device.

1 Like

down

1 Like