Any Trap Producers here?

I’ve been looking for some music producers who create Trap type music, like producers such as Tascione or KUURO. But it’s either I never find anyone, or they simply don’t make Trap anymore for some reason. It would be convenient if you Trap producers could come forward and introduce yourselves, or possibly show some of your music here. I’ll be looking forward to listening to you guys, thanks.

Edit: I’m looking for something more like heavy trap, take “Aquarius” by K Theory for example.

5 Likes

I enjoy writing trap. Haven’t really published any, but it’s fun.

6 Likes

someone say trap?

3 Likes

yes m8

2 Likes

I love making trap songs, don’t have many published tho. Here is a track that may be to your interest. https://soundcloud.com/indir3ct/ice-cream

2 Likes

Im here! However, i feel so limited without the sound packs

2 Likes

cough cough

5 Likes

Same here

1 Like

choke

2 Likes

I’m working on some right now

1 Like

I’ll be waiting on the finished product.

3 Likes

Still learning the fundamentals of it but ill get there

1 Like
2 Likes

I love Hybrid Trap, it’s been something I’ve tried to perfect over the past. I like the idea of having 2 different drops in a song, so learning trap is a definite must.

A while ago Hexx came with the idea of making our collab trap, i was on board so Ruthless was our attempt at Trap(and my first time atleast). I found a nifty technique which you hear in a lot of my songs now, I made a Trap Horn (HAAAAAWWWNK)

This is my second stab at Trap, Numb to the Core. It’s technically incomplete. Hense it’s VIP, I wasn’t quite sure if i want that 4 to the floor in the second drop… either way there will be a remastered version.

Hope you enjoy.

2 Likes

@gargoyl makes a lot of cool trap stuff
I think

2 Likes

Ayy I make trap

2 Likes

that’s an understatement :joy:

3 Likes

ACHOO!! yikes :grin:

1 Like

I do trap from time to time but I wouldn’t consider myself a trap producer